ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to get off topic but this user on ebay @MIANM14 aka Michael Nagan from Houston, Teaxas is a con-artist/scammer.  The reason I am mentioning him in here is because I did a search and he was previously mentioned briefly for trading Yeezy's.  I was selling my Nike x R.T. in black on ebay, when he hit me up for a trade for his Yeezy Boost

Lmao so messed up.

lmao @ dudes waiting til the 4th adidas drop to ask these questions

future: sjdhdjd djdjdbdjd lean djdjdbdjd 750s
"where ya *** was at when we were striking out on 750s"
struck out on the 750s then gave up for the TD bought them for resale and i wasn't in the country for the PB release. so LOL to you, some people have lives outside of knowing every piece of news about sneaker releases

Just called my Barney's to ask what they plan to do with unclaimed pairs and they didn't even pick up lol. Think it would be worth my time to head over there in the morning?

Just called my Barney's to ask what they plan to do with unclaimed pairs and they didn't even pick up lol. Think it would be worth my time to head over there in the morning?
You've been asking the same questions over and over, do what you want to do

Last edited:
Nah that's all of them...haven't heard from none of them...shoe gallery I think will make calls tomorrow
Word. Alchemist said they'd be making calls this evening. They close at 10:00 PM, so we still have time there. Not sure how The Webster is reaching out though. Addict was supposedly calling or emailing by 6:00 PM.

wink.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom