ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt that a single of these euro sites will ever go live at their asssigned times with any shoes left.  Are all  gonna get backdoored harder than auora jolie 
roll.gif

if this 50,000 number is true I think alot of us will eat on adc/y3. These euro sites prob dont get 20% of that total allocation. I doubt that 50,000 number tho...

i think the worst part of the resell game is that even if you cop a pair, despite paying retail, the shoes on your feet are now valued at 1k+. like yeah the shoes are dope and maybe one or two tasty thotianas might get choosy but on your feet is now a months rent or like a solid paycheck to some people like maaaan its not safe to wear them out the house. i guess the boost is dope as house slippers

i think the worst part of the resell game is that even if you cop a pair, despite paying retail, the shoes on your feet are now valued at 1k+. like yeah the shoes are dope and maybe one or two tasty thotianas might get choosy but on your feet is now a months rent or like a solid paycheck to some people like maaaan its not safe to wear them out the house. i guess the boost is dope as house slippers
I think thats what turns a lot of people to reselling. They might like the shoe but they cant afford not to sell them. To much money to be had for more important things

Found them sitting on offspring about 30 mins ago, grabbed a 9 before they all disappeared.  Noticed they didn't tweet or nothing.  lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom