ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

how did you enter your address? it kept giving me some BS about IVA or something.
It gave 3 options and I just put in the letter E. Once I went through checkout though, it was much easier because PayPal took care of the rest.

Pretty much this.

UK 12 is a 12.5 US.

I wear a 13 and they fit perfect w/ a smidge of room

offspring has a UK11. would that be a US12? and since you have a little bit of room maybe i can fit the uk11/us12? are your feet wide because sometimes i have to size up because of wide feet..... smh

It gave 3 options and I just put in the letter E. Once I went through checkout though, it was much easier because PayPal took care of the rest.

Pretty much this.
Damn i got the E part. But it was the bit about your tax address or something to that effect that i couldn't figure out. Good use of gif tho.

How did you use paypal to fill out? didnt even see the option.

offspring has a UK11. would that be a US12? and since you have a little bit of room maybe i can fit the uk11/us12? are your feet wide because sometimes i have to size up because of wide feet..... smh
Don't have wide feet.  If you are a legit 13 I would hold out for a UK 12/US12.5.  No sense in getting something that doesn't fit. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom