ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive thing about today: I usually don't care about this overhyped kind of pseudo-limited release so I don't have to experience days like this one very often. 
wink.gif

Hate to say it but this site needs to be like slumz where if you're not a member you can lurk but you can't see any links or pics without a login.
Only problem with this is anyone could sign up, so all the lurkers would just register and have access anyway

Won the barneys raffle but couldnt even go because something came up .. so salty right now .. and cant cook online for nothing! .. and i still dont think adidas is dropping them or y-3 smh ..
I really wonder what theyre gonna do with the unclaimmed pairs... 

only like 40 people outside of barneys seattle

Hate to say it but this site needs to be like slumz where if you're not a member you can lurk but you can't see any links or pics without a login.
people rarely help each other, 90% of the time when a link is posted it's too late

Got an email from adidas. Open it and their saying some new shoe is available. Turned out to be some flux ****. They are teasing us people, and we are letting them. Nike would never be so cruel.

Got an email from adidas. Open it and their saying some new shoe is available. Turned out to be some flux ****. They are teasing us people, and we are letting them. Nike would never be so cruel.
Offspring did me like that at 8:30am

I'm one of those people but I agree

if you're new and one of those people, theres nothing wrong with that
its the people that are new, and act like they have been here contributing for years, as though they deserve special treatment beyond the guests

lol, J0e tweeted and killed their site immediately

Xenos copped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom