ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you computer geeks that were in here in your vip chat....

How'd the back door link go?

You all sitting back in your sweet speaker chair from Walmart ?
what is a speaker chair?

a lot of people ate via barneys. y-3 was ****** - we'd had them in our carts since thursday lol, then the site just crashed and then nothing.

Welp, no MR for me.
2/3 on Yeezy 350. 0/1 on 750

I'm going to a bar and get drunk with some broads.

will suck **** for yeezys
indifferent.gif

Idk if it was mentioned, but I checked a side email account I use for random raffles, etc. And there was a email at 4:16 AM from Adidas with the link to the Yeezys. So they did in fact drop, and at a horrible time too.

Can I go to sleep now Yeezus? I need my life back

Last edited:
Idk if it was mentioned, but I checked a side email account I use for random raffles, etc. And there was a email at 4:16 AM from Adidas with the link to the Yeezys. So they did in fact drop, and at a horrible time too.
I got the email too, and I tried opening it several times, but the website was still down the entire time. There wasn't really any window of opportunity to make the purchase

I got the email too, and I tried opening it several times, but the website was still down the entire time. There wasn't really any window of opportunity to make the purchase

And a unicorn delivered me breakfast in bed today.

Then I went on a magic carpet ride to the moon and chilled with ye and la flame kicking moon rocks.....

100 each? No chance. Look at boutiques like H Lorenzo or Just One Eye. As soon as their site went live, it was all sold out. They got one pear of each size. No half sizes either (called them). So most of these little boutiques got less than 10 pears each.
those boutiques almost def got around 25-30 pairs based on other similar boutiques, if not more.

Last edited:
100 each? No chance. Look at boutiques like H Lorenzo or Just One Eye. As soon as their site went live, it was all sold out. They got one pear of each size. No half sizes either (called them). So most of these little boutiques got less than 10 pears each.
That could easily be true, I just laugh at the people who think number like 25k-50k pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom