ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So many people laced orders, they cant have that many pairs
It's believable they have that many pairs IMO, they always get the most pairs in the UK atleast besides the other main stores, no reason to leave the backdoor open either...they did it on purpose

So I know the general consensus here is to congratulate the guys in the secret coding group who figured out the BD links and all copped on Thursday/Friday, but isn't that part of the problem?

I'm sure I'd be singing a different tune if I had copped through said link, and hell I even tried to get in on the action at first by offering up marginally useless information, but the more I think about it, it still seems to serve the same purpose: once the shoes go live, they're already gone so anyone not in that exclusive group can't get them. I dunno, just interesting how we're fine with people getting over if they came from NT but anyone else does it and "****'s rigged".

I'm not anti-BD links necessarily, I just think it's interesting that the reaction seems to be "wow you guys are so smart & cool" as opposed to the more appropriate "thanks for nothing".

You really want e-cred that badly that you'll congratulate the people who made it harder for you to cop?

All that being said, can I please get that link fam?! Hahaa

Last edited:
All you dudes claiming to score off the Y3 site via backdoor sure do sound cool....

But where is the order confirmation/shipping ?

For sure you want to look as cool as you sound and post it....

So I know the general consensus here is to congratulate the guys in the secret coding group who figured out the BD links and all copped on Thursday/Friday, but isn't that part of the problem?

I'm sure I'd be singing a different tune if I had copped through said link, and hell I even tried to get in on the action at first by offering up marginally useless information, but the more I think about it, it still seems to serve the same purpose: once the shoes go live, they're already gone so anyone not in that exclusive group can't get them. I dunno, just interesting how we're fine with people getting over if they came from NT but anyone else does it and "****'s rigged".

I'm not anti-BD links necessarily, I just think it's interesting that the reaction seems to be "wow you guys are so smart & cool" as opposed to the more appropriate "thanks for nothing".

You really want e-cred that badly that you'll congratulate the people who made it harder for you to cop?

Your right

All you dudes claiming to score off the Y3 site via backdoor sure do sound cool....

But where is the order confirmation/shipping ?

For sure you want to look as cool as you sound and post it....

giphy.gif

Copped from Y-3 on Friday, two pairs via the back door while you fools F5ing all Saturday I am ******* a ratchet assed ho in the face. FML

This release is a wrap. 
mean.gif
 coming back for BF madness 

My only order got canned - if someone still has the End link
Shoot me a Pm and I'll get you back
Promise !!

Slide me a message!

Damn, what was your order number? mine is 24002199xx
I ordered mine at like 5:40am on release day.
Congrats, never even had a chance on original RD. Only site that didnt crash right away for me was barneys but as I was pressing submit, it crashed.

It's believable they have that many pairs IMO, they always get the most pairs in the UK atleast besides the other main stores, no reason to leave the backdoor open either...they did it on purpose
Im not complaining lol, really hope I get my pair. Just dont want to be let down and take an even bigger L

Been thinking the same thing for two days thought the mods would step in . been sitting on the sideline sick and admit to wanting the links so I'm guilty as well . But this is the reason why why took an L and its come full circle.

Congrats, never even had a chance on original RD. Only site that didnt crash right away for me was barneys but as I was pressing submit, it crashed.

Yeah, i was shocked myself to be honest. I got through Oki, but fraud protection denied my payment , so end was my last option

Yeah, i was shocked myself to be honest. I got through Oki, but fraud protection denied my payment , so end was my last option
Porter also was possible, but app wasnt working on my ipad. Seems like everyone ate that way on Porter though. Few of of my friends got through Barneys with no problem

How many pairs were backdoored this time? More than 90% yall think?

From what I understand the backdoor thing mean to find the URL before its released to the public?

why people bragging about checking out on the end.  but wont help peope but get mad when people whistle blow 
bragging and then not helping people is going to make people mad and write endclothing some emails about shady activity. If you aint going to help people cook in silence. 

Hey can you pass the salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom