ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got the nerve to check my email, got shipping confirmation from SNS...time to not be sad, until Dallas loses again...

Congrats Fam
YghY5n

So now that this release is over how did the dudes with the links make out on this release?

I was salty as **** ya wasn't letting me cook with your secret chat. Actin like I haven't been around since before a lot of you even saw a paycheck get to the triple digits.

I ******* followed every single page of this thread for an entire two weeks before the release but ya wasn't trying to let me cook.
How did you do? Tell me how you all did with those links.

Did anyone get from railso? I'm pretty sure they backdoored since everything was out of stock the moment they came up.
Actually, when it first went live I saw some sizes, but I think it was possible to BD, maybe people were just waiting for the product number or whatever. I'm no expert
I'm still trying to figure out what went wrong with that barneys release on my end. Every time i clicked a size I was redirected to these
indifferent.gif

Anyone else have that issue?
Same thing here, kept showing recommended products and when I got it to add it, just kept loading indefinitely on the add to cart. tried app too. if you figure it out let me know

any shippng confirms from duedipichhe
not yet

Barneys - got to place order button, clicked it and it wouldn't process said i had to call them - called and they weren't available

Ssense - shipping option wouldn't show

Mr. Porter - used app for legit 1 hour 

End - didn't even show up on product page 

Oki - stumbled on pymt screen 

Golden Wharf - copped 
laugh.gif
 with no problem -- i cancelled the order but man was i happy for those 2 seconds until i saw red octobers for the low low 

Didn't sleep for 24 hours so I am pretty salty.

Adidas must have pairs. Even with huge allocations to barney's and spread between boutiques. I say this because adidas.com and UK would probably account for the majority of the stock numbers. I know some were back doored early, but for all of the stock to be back doored? I doubt that. 
I had mostly similar issues, was up for like 40 hours and it looks like I might have gotten 1, but not gonna believe anything until they are in my hand, as I had 2x turtledove and 1x Pirateblack canceled 

for some reason Adidas Originals twitter acct been silent since Nov 13

Last edited:
most every site i was able to cart but checking out was the problem with all the site errors. pretty bad weekend for buying these. i hope adidas still has something up their sleeves but judging with the silence on their twitter i wont hold my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom