ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That played into resellers hands waiting with bots and page monitors and cart links and...

It only threw off "regular" buyers.
true i forgot tht these bots have page monitors 

funny thing i was creating a barneys account at 6:06 pst and i was able to cart and checkout at 6:09 i call tht luck because my gut told me to play it safe

Last edited:

they did tht because they wanted to throw resellers off
Didn't matter if you had a bot lol, wish i could use one but won't risk an IP ban 
happy.gif

yah alot of boutiques and barneys wwere trying to use the supremes idea of dropping at a different time to throw off resellers
That's cool but it screws over a lot of us regular people when you announce that you're gonna drop at 10 AM EST and then just decide to it 50 minutes early.

I'm also on the West Coast, so 7 AM drop is still pretty early for me. If you announce a drop at 10 AM EST/7 AM PST, I'm waking up at 6:30.

"Slightly." Lol, more like a little under an hour. Didn't like the way Barney's handled that at all.
Lol sorry, by then I already lost track of time, with all the camping and refreshing.

Anyway I think that random drops actually benefits bots more than actual human buyers.

true they shouldve dropped at 7:09 with a redirect link to another site where you can cop so the bots could get lost 
Yeah a little change like that would have went a long way. It's a real simple thing to do that would've helped a lot of people.

What's funny is that these companies have very smart IT professionals that could very easily throw a curve ball to bots if they really wanted to, but it seems they couldn't care less, as long as their inventory sells that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom