ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who tf would bid on these?!
Diddy trying to double up 
roll.gif

Who tf would bid on these?!
The same person who put them up on a different account to make it look like people are actually interested in them haha. See it happen all the time on rep 350s and 750s on the bay lmao. They think they're so slick.

Last edited:
Okini is the king of cancellations for me.  They process about 70% of all orders I have placed with them.  At best.  I never count on those *****.  Seems like if you are non-EU they love to cancel.

Nicekicks just "confirmed" dec 5th as the triple black release date. Im ready for multiple L's to add to my collection of L's

Triple blacks will be available on confim9app,and same retailers as the grey 750s.Also they will be available at same place season 1 clothing is sold.also beluga drops Nov 31 or late nov

Triple blacks will be available on confim9app,and same retailers as the grey 750s.Also they will be available at same place season 1 clothing is sold.also beluga drops Nov 31 or late nov

For real about the beluga?? Damn. If I can cop those it'll make me feel better about not securing the moonrocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom