ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha

Me: Hello, do you have any yeezys in stock??

store guy: raises his voice: SIR THERE ARE NO YEEZYS AT THIS LOCATION, PLEASE TRY ANOTHER STORE BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THERE ARE NONE HERE. click

goldwharf restock
nthat.gif

No yeezy so you just take it out on a guy who's trying to do his job and go home....
na man I cooked on a pair the other day, just wanted to try on a pair for retail

I was nice to the dude when I first called, just didnt like being hung up on like that lol

thing is....the employee is copping an attitude. Its his job to answer the phone and answer these questions, even if its all day long

Give us your work number and we will call you for the next 3 hours asking the same question relating to your job over and over.

Oh you wouldn't like that either?

Didn't think so.

Give us your work number and we will call you for the next 3 hours asking the same question relating to your job over and over.

Oh you wouldn't like that either?

Didn't think so.
Sure wouldnt...but i wouldnt work there if thats the case. Point is its a part of his job. He's gotta just deal with it. Troll or no troll

I feel bad. I'm imagining a guy at Barneys sitting at his desk picking up the phone every minute hearing "ayo famb, heard ya'll got dem yeezys...." face palming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom