ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, i've been meaning to try a pair, but that $180 tag has me waiting lol 

They're worth it for retail.. the comfort is unmatched.. more comfortable than 350's. I buy most my pairs from RoadRunnerSports.. they have a 20% going on right now (which they do very frequently).. pair the 20% with their VIP savings, AND CashBack from Ebates and other websites.. you can get multiple pairs for way under retail.. I've never paid retail for a pair even the OG whites, which I got from Adidas for WAY under retail.

:smokin

UB def the shoe of the year.

I gotta disagree w blaze in terms of them being worth retail.

The most I've paid for a UB was 153 when the whites restocked recently and we ordered early. Bday coupon love.

UB def the shoe of the year.

I gotta disagree w blaze in terms of them being worth retail.

The most I've paid for a UB was 153 when the whites restocked recently and we ordered early. Bday coupon love.

Agree with this, got the whites at the same time and I like them but I'm glad I didn't pay full retail. They are a $150 shoe at most.

Anyone who got their MRs in yet do they fit big? Reason why I'm asking is because most of the sites got UK 12s which are usually 13s but instead are a 12.5?

When adidas had t Mac, Garnett, and Duncan :pimp: I couldn't decide whose shoe I wanted to buy for ball season that year

Ended up going with 2k4s :lol:

Anyone who got their MRs in yet do they fit big? Reason why I'm asking is because most of the sites got UK 12s which are usually 13s but instead are a 12.5?
people are reporting they fit smaller than any other 350, apparently they are nike sizing

A bunch of us in the UB thread tried telling y'all it would be the shoe of the year. Telling y'all to cop OG black purples whenever they went on sale

Now Kanye wears an all white pair and everyone loves them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom