ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's important to us, but i dont think yeezy's dictate how the general public buys sneakers. sketchers has an incredibly strong hold on the general american public. you literally see them everywhere...i don't think shoes like yeezy's move the needle in a way that will affect what brand people are buying.

sure...it has some impact, but not in the way that the rest of the world sees the market.
they were really smart w/ how they used Kanye to push Ultra Boosts - those are great sneakers, so anyone who tries one on will realize. all they had to do was get people to try them on.

Anyone have experience on shipping from KITH?

Placed my order Saturday morning and no update on shipping yet...just curious if I should be worried.
KITH is legit, but i'd be worried about any Saturday order that I haven't received tracking for yet. Everyone oversells.

Anyone have experience on shipping from KITH?

Placed my order Saturday morning and no update on shipping yet...just curious if I should be worried.
ordered my 950s from them. They canceled it 3 days later and completely ****** me. 

Im sure ronnie had a request from a homie to hook it up......

they were really smart w/ how they used Kanye to push Ultra Boosts - those are great sneakers, so anyone who tries one on will realize. all they had to do was get people to try them on.

yeah, definitely. when they launched i always thought they'd take off with a celebrity behind them. kanye was a perfect choice.

still cant find a straight up trade for my Size 8 TD for a size 7 TD smh and no im not putting cash on top the trade i don't care what anyone says 

bout to just send these things to FC since they got no size 8s at the moment 

starting to just not care bout them oh well 
lol are you really that against throwing sole supremacy ~$50 for your size? it's just the position you're in - i'd do it; a very fair deal IMO.
thought about it since i did business with them before but nah i see this as a straight trade nothing more nothing less 

$50 is a great price but im good i dont care 

So my brother in law is working on a deal right now for moonrocks.

$500 cash and hell get the seller aquas for retail????

Is that suspicious as hell or am i over looking it?

thought about it since i did business with them before but nah i see this as a straight trade nothing more nothing less 

i mean, the problem is no one else sees it as a straight trade by now - maybe right on release day when resellers have xxx pairs and don't care much about a one size difference. but two months after drop you will pretty much never find someone to do a straight size swap.

your call; if you don't care then it doesn't matter lol

ordered my 950s from them. They canceled it 3 days later and completely ****** me. 
Im sure ronnie had a request from a homie to hook it up......

Was the order cancelled after the money was taken from your account or was the charge still pending?

Most places don't actually charge the card (take the funds) until shipped, and the charge has posted to my account.

Was the order cancelled after the money was taken from your account or was the charge still pending?

Most places don't actually charge the card (take the funds) until shipped, and the charge has posted to my account.
pending vs. completed charge doesn't mean anything re: cancellations. only shipping.

had a few confirmed charges cancelled for this drop already

i mean, the problem is no one else sees it as a straight trade by now - maybe right on release day when resellers have xxx pairs and don't care much about a one size difference. but two months after drop you will pretty much never find someone to do a straight size swap.

your call; if you don't care then it doesn't matter lol
thanks

i tried right on release day and even weeks after leading up to now. Greed took over on alot of people i talked to on here and on twitter which is understandable but damn youd think i was trying to trade a size 11 for a 7 

good look tho man 

still cant find a straight up trade for my Size 8 TD for a size 7 TD smh and no im not putting cash on top the trade i don't care what anyone says 

bout to just send these things to FC since they got no size 8s at the moment 

starting to just not care bout them oh well 
lol are you really that against throwing sole supremacy ~$50 for your size? it's just the position you're in - i'd do it; a very fair deal IMO.

I WOULDNT BE OK COUGHING UP $50 FOR NOTHING EITHER PIZZO F THAT

Last edited:
pending vs. completed charge doesn't mean anything re: cancellations. only shipping.

had a few confirmed charges cancelled for this drop already

Interesting... In my experience, a sign the order has been cancelled is when the pending charge disappears. Thanks for the help/replies... I'll send them an email and see what's up.

Last edited:
Was able to get 4 orders confirmed on Saturday, looks like 3/4 should ship.... fingers crossed :nerd:

Was able to get 4 orders confirmed on Saturday, looks like 3/4 should ship.... fingers crossed
nerd.gif
100x100px-LS-17b69cae_CookTrooper.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom