ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my  Y-3 restock is still saying "received the information regarding your order and it will be sent to our warehouse" .

Anyone else got the same or shipped from that restock ?  

Any End orders shipped yet
nerd.gif
A few did 
nerd.gif

My other Y-3 order just shipped.

Is everyone posting pics when they receive their pairs, or are we tired of seeing the same shoe over and over?

In regards to KITH... they went up about 9:10 Saturday morning through this link; http://kithnyc.com/collections/footwear/products/youwillnevergetthis

I got it from a friend and I really have no idea how he knew that was going to be it. I was up that morning trying different sites like everyone else and I get a text from him saying "up". I knew it had to mean them so I went right to it and checked out a size 11.5.

I just emailed them about my order and got a response saying that their website says 3-5 business days for processing due to high volume and that I'll get shipping once the order has shipped. So I guess that means my order is good otherwise I feel like they would have just said it was cancelled. Still a little worried until I get shipping confirmation, but I feel a little better now.

View media item 1791192
from Mr.P.

Holy these are gorgeous.
what size did you order and what US size did you get?

when I selected a UK 7 when ordering it said US 8 in parentheses
I realized my size 8 TDs and PBs are a UK 7.5, meaning I might be getting a US 7.5 from Mr. P
it will still fit me, but I was just wondering if you got the size you thought you were getting

In regards to KITH... they went up about 9:10 Saturday morning through this link; http://kithnyc.com/collections/footwear/products/youwillnevergetthis

I got it from a friend and I really have no idea how he knew that was going to be it. I was up that morning trying different sites like everyone else and I get a text from him saying "up". I knew it had to mean them so I went right to it and checked out a size 11.5.

I just emailed them about my order and got a response saying that their website says 3-5 business days for processing due to high volume and that I'll get shipping once the order has shipped. So I guess that means my order is good otherwise I feel like they would have just said it was cancelled. Still a little worried until I get shipping confirmation, but I feel a little better now.
Well it sounds like your typical Kith services. I'd say you're in the clear. Kith shipping is bunz

Tip your friend, and please lettuce know how he got the link or anyone in here.
nerd.gif

My other Y-3 order just shipped.

Is everyone posting pics when they receive their pairs, or are we tired of seeing the same shoe over and over?
you're right.. people should keep posting cryptic and ambiguous messages about how they got 3,4,5+ pairs coming in from b/d links/ bots.. no pictures 
wink.gif

Barneys pair just arrived
smokin.gif

These are tighter than the PB's and TD's. Half size to full size up is the way to go.
I've heard this once before..

Is this the consensus?  

im a 9/9.5 and have a size 10 coming that i was looking to trade, but if this is the case

i may be set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom