ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand why these folks never do like a pre-order type deal where people can pre-order the shoe and they make enough to cover pre-orders. Nike Adidas who ever. Make people pay for it up front and make the shoe and ship. 

Yeah. Just like preordering something you always get something special for preordering.
Yeah, but most of the time it's just some nonsense stuff.

I really can't imagine them to sell them without a second lace pair or something else. Why make a difference between NYC release and the rest?

Sad that people were able to reserve the pair, when they are not even are able to buy them money wise 

Hope that no one is dumb enough to pay big money for a pair

What does price difference have anything to do with a design ripoff?

Wow great, the meterial is better, hence a price discrepancy.

Doesn't change the fact that Adidas jacked Nike's design. Stop sleeping.
there isn't a single thing the boosts and roshes have in common other than the white midsoles. are you sure we're talking about the same shoes? 

Could be the worst comparison in the history of history. We get it you like Adidas, no one is faulting you for that.
dude you the one out here defending Nike like you own stock. I like sneakers...If nike made better sneakers, I'd buy more of theirs but they aren't really exciting me. as it stands, Im a lot heavier on Adidas and Asics. Personal taste. Not gonna lose sleep over your preferences but your "rip off" claims are just plain ignorant. 

Y the hell is everybody so angry in here? Lol

Everybody DOGGIN eachother [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

someone point me to an idiot selling a 12 who doesn't have the money for them ill gladly take them off their hands and give them 100 just for being a broke *****

What does price difference have anything to do with a design ripoff?

Wow great, the meterial is better, hence a price discrepancy.

Doesn't change the fact that Adidas jacked Nike's design. Stop sleeping.
there isn't a single thing the boosts and roshes have in common other than the white midsoles. are you sure we're talking about the same shoes? 

Could be the worst comparison in the history of history. We get it you like Adidas, no one is faulting you for that.
dude you the one out here defending Nike like you own stock. I like sneakers...If nike made better sneakers, I'd buy more of theirs but they aren't really exciting me. as it stands, Im a lot heavier on Adidas and Asics. Personal taste. Not gonna lose sleep over your preferences but your "rip off" claims are just plain ignorant. 

View media item 1399161

Y the hell is everybody so angry in here? Lol

Everybody DOGGIN eachother [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
That's what Ye does, brings the worst out in all of us. 
happy.gif
tongue.gif

whoever bought to wear or to keep for themselves I'm truly happy for them.

but to resellers who did it to make money off of someone who WOULD have had the above feels...I hope they get stuck up.

sue me. :::Kanye shrug:::

whoever bought to wear or to keep for themselves I'm truly happy for them.

but to resellers who did it to make money off of someone who WOULD have had the above feels...I hope they get stuck up.

sue me. :::Kanye shrug:::
i agree

all you dudes already paying over msrp and the shoe didn't even release globally yet, dam why yall throwing in the towel so early 
mean.gif

So are we still saying that resellers won't initially eat off these or nah? :lol: :lol:

The frenzy you dudes are in is half the damn problem lol.

So the question is:

Did folks who cooked stay on the white page after hitting "reserve" and something new popped up?

or did they keep going back home and hitting reserve until it went thru?

I never got out of the white screen. Its still white as a matter of fact, I was scared of going back and loosing progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom