ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's all good at the $650 price range. I got them to rock. Should look good with my new evo x in the spring. I'll prolly just make them my "driving shoes".  
hahah when i first got my car my my foot slipped of the brake and I wound up ripping a hole in a pair of samples when i tried to get my foot back on the brake and got caught under the corner of the brake 

Yeah Pay after delivery is clutch man... Saved me from so many scammers man...

For some reason the "Pay after delivery" only populates through my phone and not when I use my laptop. I always use this feature when it pops up or I try multiple devices until it populates.

Dear lord, Concepts NYC is failing so hard.

1) Announce FCFS Yeezys and OVOs on release day, then cancel after people wait 30 hours.

2) Announce Yeezy/OVO raffle running Monday-Thursday, then close raffle at the end of Monday (while leaving the advertisement up for the Monday-Thursday Raffle until end of Tuesday).

3) On Tuesday, change IG advertisement to say raffle is running Monday-Tuesday, even though raffle ended Monday night.

All while providing no phone number, so people cannot get this information until making the trip to the store.
So happy I didn't go.

hahah when i first got my car my my foot slipped of the brake and I wound up ripping a hole in a pair of samples when i tried to get my foot back on the brake and got caught under the corner of the brake 

Whoa, that's dangerous. Glad you're okay and nothing serious happened. I probably should practice left foot braking techniques to help prevent unforeseen situations lol

For some reason the "Pay after delivery" only populates through my phone and not when I use my laptop. I always use this feature when it pops up or I try multiple devices until it populates.
i have never seen this option and i buy a lot of stuff on the bay.sounds legit i will try to use this. 
Whoa, that's dangerous. Glad you're okay and nothing serious happened. I probably should practice left foot braking techniques to help prevent unforeseen situations lol
man i was scared it has never happened to me again. my wallet was huge in my pocket and i wedged my self up to get my wallet out of my pocket and my foot slipped off and there was traffic ahead so i pushed down on the clutch (as soon as it slipped i saw brake lights ahead on the parkway) and i pulled my foot back so hard the suede ripped.

I got them from eBay from a guy with zero feedback. His pics didn't look fabricated and they were atleast tagged. I negotiated him down from 1k to $650 by using paypal invoice. I paid using the "pay after deliver" feature from paypal, that way my funds aren't hung up just incase they were fake and i needed to file a claim. Only had one hiccup because the seller sent the shoes to the wrong address and the delivery guy dropped them off at my neighbors doorstep. Good thing my wife caught it and the neighbor brought them over earlier. So all went pretty smooth. I think these can be had from the $550-$700 range, you just gotta spam all of eBay because RENT is due next week!
WOW, this is great advice, here I am getting hosed on Grailed like an amateur... Hitting the Bay right now. 

I got them from eBay from a guy with zero feedback. His pics didn't look fabricated and they were atleast tagged. I negotiated him down from 1k to $650 by using paypal invoice. I paid using the "pay after deliver" feature from paypal, that way my funds aren't hung up just incase they were fake and i needed to file a claim. Only had one hiccup because the seller sent the shoes to the wrong address and the delivery guy dropped them off at my neighbors doorstep. Good thing my wife caught it and the neighbor brought them over earlier. So all went pretty smooth. I think these can be had from the $550-$700 range, you just gotta spam all of eBay because RENT is due next week!
Yeah, but it will annoy some users that would otherwise be willing to work with you. I got 3 pairs, sold one for $1k. Dudes kept hitting me with the "come on man $650 you know you're not getting anymore than that..." And I just had to stay patient. Within a day, I had a buyer for the BIN ($1,000). Glad I laughed off all the other dudes. They offered less than Sole Supremacy was offering (SS offered $700 which is damn good price gifted, no hassle, etc) but I wanted to get that extra money to cover my other pairs. 1 pair went to bae, 1 went to eBae, and 2 are in my personal collection, 1 of which has been worn 5+ times already. Love these shoes.

Also, just a side note, these seemed far scarcer than PB's so I think unlike PB's, the price will go up over time as opposed to down. TD's have had a comeback recently and I think the MR's will follow a similar path.

Last edited:

Close call whew. I had a feeling fights was going to happen dudes always trying to cut the line
i have never been to a release that something did not happen. so i just stopped going and made friend with the shop owner.  
smile.gif

Yeah, but it will annoy some users that would otherwise be willing to work with you. I got 3 pairs, sold one for $1k. Dudes kept hitting me with the "come on man $650 you know you're not getting anymore than that..." And I just had to stay patient. Within a day, I had a buyer for the BIN ($1,000). Glad I laughed off all the other dudes. They offered less than Sole Supremacy was offering (SS offered $700 which is damn good price gifted, no hassle, etc) but I wanted to get that extra money to cover my other pairs. 1 pair went to bae, 1 went to eBae, and 2 are in my personal collection, 1 of which has been worn 5+ times already. Love these shoes.

Also, just a side note, these seemed far scarcer than PB's so I think unlike PB's, the price will go up over time as opposed to down. TD's have had a comeback recently and I think the MR's will follow a similar path.
whenever I have someone try to convince me their offer I declined is good I always think to myself which nter is that? :lol:

the MRs are definitely scarcer than the TDs....

i think the prices between the two will reach parity. For two reasons 1- the TDs are a seemingly more favored colorway, that will boost their price.. and  2- the MRs were the hardest to get.... 

so in terms of market prices i see MR = TD in the near future , both settling north of 1K, but not much higher than that. 

'grats to the guy who copped for 650,,, that seems like a decent deal IMHO

i think the prices between the two will reach parity. For two reasons 1- the TDs are a seemingly more favored colorway, that will boost their price.. and  2- the MRs were the hardest to get.... 

so in terms of market prices i see MR = TD in the near future , both settling north of 1K, but not much higher than that. 

I'm not completely convinced. Obviously us the regular folks won't know how many pairs really made. Seems like the boutiques got way more then they usually get which is probably taken from the app and ADC. Also it seem like a lot of people struckout on the MR or hit a grand slam on this release.

Last edited:
whenever I have someone try to convince me their offer I declined is good I always think to myself which nter is that?
laugh.gif
Most of the time, since their offers aren't serious, neither are my responses.

Ex:
"Hahahahahahahaha. Oh, I needed a good laugh today, thank you."
"In this case, Yeezy did not 'teach you.'"
"Bruh."

I'm not sure MR were the hardest to get but they definitely were really tough to get and certainly tougher than PB's. I can definitely see prices of MR coming close to TD some point in the future given how strong they started and the scarcity of pairs on the market currently. 

Also, for a legit pair, $650 is theft. I don't think these will ever come anywhere near the price in terms of market value. I know people are getting $800 invoiced right now but that's honestly the lowest I see these going.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, another legit check if you don't mind! Sellers including the confirmations from Barney's and everything. Thanks in advance!

Everything looks good until you get to those heel tabs. I'd have to say legit, though, because I noticed the heel tabs on my MR's (all 3 pairs) look like the inbred stepchild made them. Stitching was uneven, not centered, etc. So I'd have to say that the boost looks good, the heel tab is concerning, but overall these look legit.

Thanks for the help! Thats what I was concerned about as well. Seller is letting them go for 725 shipped, guessing thats market value these days? Anyone else with any opinions?
left shoe heel tab is messed up and does not line up correctly, the right shoe looks good though

left shoe heel tab is messed up and does not line up correctly, the right shoe looks good though
I saw the left heel tab sitting a bit higher on some that I got (retail).  Seemed like they were stitched on straight, but the left sat a bit higher.   I wouldn't sweat it.

Last edited:
Legit check please.
I'm thinking its susp.
Pattern, dots, looks off to me. Checked pg one to compare as well.
2 flags
1 no receipt says bought from FC
2 no tags on the shoe from adidas.
Says he wasn't planning on selling but they are to big.
Any help would be appreciated. Asked for more taged pics as well including clearer pics of boost and size tags on box and shoe.
View media item 1801696View media item 1801697View media item 1801698View media item 1801699Please don't flame if obvious fakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom