ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been praying for a chocoloate pair to come out instead of a black pair since I saw Cudi wearing them at the 808's show in LA. Those are truly some of the nicest sneakers I have seen in person. 

Wasn't cudi wearing a custom dyed of 750?

My body is READY
ssrpQ6

The market for these has been SO odd compared to others... I seriously have NEVER had a poblem buying like this on the resell market, everybody is either selling fakes or trying to scam people. I think the sketchy market for the MR's is making a lot of good, legit and more importantly stable buyers just move on to the next release, I'm slowly getting to that point myself. 

Also, the market for sizes 8 through 11.5 has been crashing on these as of late (thank god), so I will hopefully be able to get over the hump if I can find an honest seller. These aint going or $800 anymore boys, sorry. 
This

whatever Cudi is wearing in that pic, looks more like the light brown version from season 2. Same color as season 1 750's but with a white translucent sole. 

GOAT app just tweeted the cyber Monday deals are now raffles... last hope for retail MRs for me.. not holding my breath.. personally I feel my chances are better when it's a free for all. my raffle luck is nonexistent 
mean.gif

GOAT app just tweeted the cyber Monday deals are now raffles... last hope for retail MRs for me.. not holding my breath.. personally I feel my chances are better when it's a free for all. my raffle luck is nonexistent 
mean.gif
yeah  mine too  but its worth a shot...  Now all of those   that were talking trash  and  saying they deleted the app are busy downloading it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom