ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruh why are so many stores deleting their info on these after they put it out? Ubiq, WestNYC, Adidas Canada 
i wonder if ubiq still doing tickets today ? i wasnt able to make it on my break i was gonna go after work

IF YOUR STORE BACKDOORED CALL ADIDAS PR AND PSOT STORE INFO UP WE NEED TO GET THESE STORES SUSPENDED. ONLY CALL IF YOU HAVE PROOF

undefeated silver lake was super quick. waited 15 min in line. they had 2 laptops going which made the line go quickly. guy in front of me was taking his time "figuring out" his shoe size. the employee totally called him out and said, "you don't know your shoe size?!"

gl to everyone!

undefeated silver lake was super quick. waited 15 min in line. they had 2 laptops going which made the line go quickly. guy in front of me was taking his time "figuring out" his shoe size. the employee totally called him out and said, "you don't know your shoe size?!"

gl to everyone!
he probab;y had to pull out his phone to check feebay prices
roll.gif

Same dudes crying about 'their' spots getting blown up in here ratting on backdoors now? Call and rat only if you wouldn't flex that door if it was yours

gl to everyone!

Damn I shoulda gone up. Too late now, work deadlines loom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom