ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, one 350 is a Consortium release and the other is Originals???   What's the basis, Color??

The distribution is confusing and makes no sense. For instance, here in Toronto this menswear store Nomad got the first 3 350 colourways but won't receive the tan ones that drop later this month. They carried the Season 1 clothing collection and are a 'adidas Yeezy Fashion' account, but don't have an 'adidas Originals' account.

ONLY FOOTACTION GETTING THESE IN SO CAL IS SOUTH COAST PLAZA FLIGHT 23

START CAMPING! 
mean.gif

So is main Adidas for sure going to get these? and its just a free for all online?

Footlockers and shoe palace and such just free-for-all?? haha that is going to be a crazy Saturday.

That list def is wrong. Terrible on adidas' part.

It says both Silverlake and La Brea UNDFTD's are getting when I thought UNDFTD announced only SL is getting.

The distribution is confusing and makes no sense. For instance, here in Toronto this menswear store Nomad got the first 3 350 colourways but won't receive the tan ones that drop later this month. They carried the Season 1 clothing collection and are a 'adidas Yeezy Fashion' account, but don't have an 'adidas Originals' account.
I wonder if it's based on the buying of the Pieces n which ones are made by Adidas Originals or Consortium

Adidas must must use different Factories to cover the Yeezy line which in turn make the piece avaialble to different accts??

IDFing KNOW

I'm guessing the retailers who retweeted the Yeezy release from adidas would be the ones to get them. 

It's the only thing that makes sense today. Some of these retailers did not retweet so now it kinda makes sense who is not getting them for real.

Adidas is straight trolling everyone.. we get it adidas you have the hottest sneaker on the planet.. but the way they handle these releases makes me hate this company.. I'm not sure if they are doing it on purpose or because they are Adidas.. How this release is going to top the MR fiasco is beyond me, but it's almost a guarantee basing it off of the road to this release so far..

Last edited:
Adidas just getting worse with each release :smh:
i can't wait till the whole yeezy collab with Adidas is over with and they go back in the basement. They should count their blessings that KW had a falling out with Nike. Instead they are marching around like they are the cool kid in class..

Called PacSun in SF and was told to check the PacSun IG account tomorrow for release details.

Called Bait SF and was told the same thing...

Let's see what they tell us tomorrow on their respective IG accounts.

What is going on. I can't believe that adidas would really be that trash to have a stockist list of stores that won't have the shoes?!!! This is getting wack, fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom