ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad that footlocker Europe does instore raffles only - was always successful on any FL online release...

Everybody can auto checkout etc, buy stuff from overseas spots cook on End but nobody can make a damn app to by pass the confirmed location detector ...... How sway

not even gonna waste my gas going up there since homie said the raffle is trash because the manager is a panthers groupie

Yup it's ridiculous in there man we don't hardly do anything fair because our manager she fired somebody because he questioned her about what she was doing with some Aqua's you'd be surprised she was at the game on Thanksgiving in DAL on the 50 yard line SMH. Im not hating I understand it

Good luck with that. Not even gonna waste my time

not even gonna waste my gas going up there since homie said the raffle is trash because the manager is a panthers groupie

I don't know about her being a groupie. But I'm just saying....
I've seen athletes in the store, along with radio personality.

So if they only get 15-20 pair, that's so many for the athletes, so many for the power 98 folk, then the loyal customers. Then people like me who only show up when HOH isn't getting something that they are. I'm not even tripping tho, I understand

Last edited:
I don't know about her being a groupie. But I'm just saying....
I've seen athletes in the store, along with radio personality.

So if they only get 15-20 pair, that's so many for the athletes, so many for the power 98 folk, then the loyal customers. Then people like me who only show up when HOH isn't getting something that they are. I'm not even tripping tho, I understand

Tre Boston Jonathan Stewart TD all got pull with her and oh yea no limit Larry stay in here you just reminded me he's corny anyway

you have to be in the area during reservation time

what are your plans?
didnt realize you had to be in the city at time of reservation...was just gonna try for either LA or NYC and just fly in saturday morning if i win and since  i have a companion pass i wouldnt have to pay for the flight.....but thats not gonna work now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom