ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do a iPad ralle thought where did you find this info ?
I am unsure about iPad raffle at the Adidas' company stores, which is my question.  I know Kings Plaza and Roosevelt Field did or are doing them. I saw that on here and KTT.

As for Champs and FTL, my wife was at both this morning and they told her 11.

This week is too much.. I made the mistake of trying to help my girl and her friends get adelle tickets. Getting texts like "log on early! oil up your computer" Now I gotta drive and hour and a half to get a raffle ticket from this guy

I am unsure about iPad raffle at the Adidas' company stores, which is my question.  I know Kings Plaza and Roosevelt Field did or are doing them. I saw that on here and KTT.

As for Champs and FTL, my wife was at both this morning and they told her 11.

I think you're confused but not sure myself yesterday was the online raffle done by Adidas

Maybe your right

Did you ask her if people where waiting on line for raffle tickets ?

Last edited:
I think you're confused but not sure myself yesterday was the online raffle done by Adidas

Maybe your right

Did you ask her if people where waiting on line for raffle tickets ?
There were people at both locations (don't know how many), most had gotten there at 8am as well because their websites indicate opening til 6.

Idk if I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a fan of these huge window frames for raffles by some of these stores.

I mean 8am-11pm
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
If you were out of town for that ONE day, you'll be singing a different tune.

Anyway, look at the big picture, having a 0.02% chance or 0.04% chance doesn't really make that much of a difference honestly, even if there was only 2 for your size, and there's only one pair, if you don't get lucky, you don't.

It's all luck.

$400 for the ATC PLUS retail price of shoe

:smh:
I CANT BRING MYSELF TO RUN AROUND ENTERING RAFFLES THAT ARENT GUARANTEES.. RATHER JUST TRY ONLINE
X2

[thread="577854"]its cold and if your a small size your competing against 100s of people  your chances are not good with these raffles.[/thread]
If youre ANY size youre competing against 100s, especially in NYC

The Manhattan raffles are going to be a mess
Yeezy said it himself, "New slaves"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom