Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon backdoor
Adidas is the only 100% legit raffle
what is the procces ?

it's online or instore ?
Both
smokin.gif
the raffles still live ? or i missed it ?

got a confirmation email from VILLA yesterday confirming that i entered their online raffle.. then today i got an email from them with an attachment of a ticket with a scanner tag on it .. did i win? I'm super confused

Naw just confirmation that you entered they haven't sent out yet

That has to be beyond frustrating. Same with those guys who camped through the snow at END and got send home.

checking craigslist and these confirmed reservations fell into the wrong hands 
mean.gif

"3K no lowballing"

U guys think BAIT holds legit raffles? Wondering if it's worth it to drive by and enter

you better hit up all three stores if you make the drive from SD. my personal experience has been mixed. everything went well once and one time I won a raffle only to pick up and they said they didn't have my pair and didn't do anything for me. I was super heated. :smh:

Nah they got one store here in SD. Was contemplating making a day trip today to LA to enter some raffles, but that **** ain't worth my time.

Somebody is wearing MRs in this rain trying to stunt. If you're on NT and at this BBC line just wave. Cause you're buggin with them MRs on in this rain.
laugh.gif
someone at Kith NYC was wearing PB 350s in the rain. He said he didn't know it was going to rain. I checked my phone, and it said 100% chance of rain all day long. then I left.

tryna turn these adele tickets into some yeezys 
kicking myself for not buying the 2nd pair i had carted in section 104 - thought they'd only pull like $80 profit. now they're priced at $800.

never seen the 100 level of MSG priced that high, insane.

but yea, yeezys.

kicking myself for not buying the 2nd pair i had carted in section 104 - thought they'd only pull like $80 profit. now they're priced at $800.

never seen the 100 level of MSG priced that high, insane.

but yea, yeezys.
someone tell me there will be more tickets to release. I couldn't get through for anything better than 200 level. And didn't cop... 

someone tell me there will be more tickets to release. I couldn't get through for anything better than 200 level. And didn't cop... 
she'll probably add another show or two. but nah, these won't get re-released - either given via promo or straight backdoored due to value.

these tickets are priced higher than any other concert in existence right now, it's completely nuts. i mean i thought they'd pull profit, but this is kind of unprecedented. maybe the 12-12-12 show which was just straight $$$$$$$$$

no one should pay $1,000 to see any show from the 100 level at MSG.

i had a section 104 pair carted for sunday and a section 200-something pair carted for thursday and chucked them both - now both are priced at $650+ smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom