ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is a much more pleasurable experience than the Moonrocks.  At least Adidas was kind enough to give me a spinning wheel to stare at for over an hour rather than nothing for a whole day.
Kinda agree...but been here for close to 2hrs...

everyone that wants a pair will get a pair .. of L's..

yeezus let me in again. i just want 1 size 8 to rock

what does this mean? Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Please note: Multiple transaction attempts may result in multiple authorizations on your card.

whats the damn backdoor this is sad bro i cant get in i have too much **** open to not even have seen the product page 

If they sold out they need to let people that are on this dumb waiting screen know
laugh.gif
if you still at that waiting screen, you lost b

Wow I finally got in and the product screen went all white and everything was screwed up smh. I tried to check out but it didn't work.

says the guy who didnt get through... I'm sure youll like black shoes if you got through...lol stop it!! everyone that is on this particular page "cares" about getting a pair so stop that lmao
roll.gif
I didn't even try to cop. I really don't like black shoes in general. Tings ugly.  Don't bring me into ur pity party lol
tongue.gif

Last edited:

how do i get past this error Your order could not be submitted. Please review your payment settings and try again. Please note: Multiple transaction attempts may result in multiple authorizations on your card.?
happened to me too 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom