ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope everyone who wanted to wear copped. I'm hype these are dope. Can't wait to kick around in them tonight and tomorrow.

Not sure why cats were bumming in front of Wooster street. I thought you either won the shoes or you didn't. 
Because they were trying to rob people apparently....

just ordered a sz 9 at 10:47 am PST. lol, in for cancellation
embarassed.gif
lol how did you get through?!

did you use the backdoor links?

people hiding the backdoor until they were sold out
You dudes are slow, the links literally didn't work till the shoes were sold out.

Everybody could have had the links and they would not have added a single pair to your cart.

Once the carts started giving N/A is when the atc links started working.

Last edited:

Happens every release. People want to be able to say that they tried to help you eat but in reality threw you the bones off the plate. 
laugh.gif

1/3 on these releases but it feels like 1/100 
clowns atleast they clowns with kicks worth stacks but clowns none the less.

You know what I find weird about the Tan's releasing on the 29th? It's a Tuesday, that's a weird day to release a Yeezy.

I got two pairs back to back with no splash screen.

Right when the page loaded, I was able to choose sizes.

I was able to add a 3rd pair, but I didn't want to risk having my orders cancelling so I didn't get greedy.

Couldn't get past the last payment screen. Told me something about the payment being declined or something on their end when trying to submit payment info.

Multiple charges. No confirmation email. Anyone else?

Saw a FB post for a guy saying he'd trade 72-10, infrared 6, 2015 Chicago 1, and area 72 kobes for a pair of 350s or 750s

Doubt anyone would do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom