Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan 350's should be cake compared to these 
nerd.gif

Stop!

No it won't be anything like CAKE

Same Beast

and I would Def trade a PB 750 for all 3 350's - without losing sleep

To get all 3 350's (do you understand the hours of work it took that person)

Raffles n lines n online n BD links and who knows what else

@btd24 Heel Tab and pattern look off. Not a pro but they look like some fakes. Might want to get a second opinion tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: DAV
Anyone got cancel email for a forced order? One of my orders is forced. I called adidas and they said all good but the reps don't really know anything that's why I'm asking.
I forced my PB 350 order through after apparently OOS but I got my pair. Good luck. Hopefully you'll be alright,

done this is my first laugh of the day since sleeping off yeezy season for 13 hrs 
LOL I passed out too saturday man but for 14. From 5 PM-7:30. Even bought a bot this time an didn't eat. This time I'm coming back even harder and will oop NT given the chance. Believe that.

Last edited:
Meanwhile my bro picked up a size 11 in LA using the app. Sent him a text a minute after the tweet and he confirmed in under five minutes.

I am not sure why adidas doesn't roll this app out to everyone else. It appears to work very well, so why make the rest of us stand in line at adidas for an hour just to have the employees backdoor everything.

Anyone got cancel email for a forced order? One of my orders is forced. I called adidas and they said all good but the reps don't really know anything that's why I'm asking.

I forced my PB 350 order through after apparently OOS but I got my pair. Good luck. Hopefully you'll be alright,

Thanks for the reply. Just wondering if adidas sent out any cancels for these yet on the us site.

the 29th is a solid date?  thats a tuesday & i highly doubt their making moves this upcoming week, then again they dropped info on the 750s stupid late

$3k in charges from adidas, I better have at least one pair come through :lol:

Stupid credit card error was ringing it up every time

why do people post a fricking novel, nobody cares that you got 3 morgages, 8 dogs, 2 wives, 1 girlfriend a boat and a card board box...If you struck out its not the end of the world. Im sure we all got luck on something at some point. Everybody has gotten atleast one hot release... Its ok also for those that struck out congratulations you just saved 350 by not buying a shoe.
Read, clown. I did not strike out, I did not even open any footsite to attempt to purchase these kicks.

Read some more....the dude asked me all kinds of personal questions, like my age and how many years I've been in the sneaker game, and since he wanted to get to know me, I gave him the info he needed.

Read, son, read.

I would get the 950s but it doesn't snow where I live :lol:

For all the smart folk :smile:

I look at those as snow boots/for cold weather

I'll be honest .... I'll only be in here for 750 releases ..... I'm not a fan of 350s and I don't even try those.

With my luck I'd try to cop some 350s I don't even want , win those and take away from somebody who actually wants to rock lol ..... Not into buying strictly for resell.

So I'm here for a few more days to catch a restock or for 750 advice and I'll be out and back for the next 750s................................... B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom