ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a number of Russian and Chinese domain sites that are selling high quality fakes of these with receipts. There are even videos on YT of some Chinese women who you can barely understand showing them from every angle. With these shoes that aren't as intricate as the AY2 you really have to be careful. This is why some people would rather buy from FC or a similar consignment shop to guarantee that they're authentic especially when spending that much. The days of fakes you can easily spot are pretty much over.

I hate adidas randomly selecting ppl to get into the site crap

I had 3 computers and 2 phones trying and none got through.

Bull ****

Very frustrating to wait for months, weeks, and days, only for a company to not even allow you to TRY for your pair. Some people never even saw the product page.

Honestly for $2k I would either get yeezy 2s or Louis Vuitton Kanye shoes. These new releases are making the older shoes go down in value, which is a good thing.

I refreshed ADC before the tweet was sent out just randomly and never got through to the product page. I also messed up because I was only using my iPad for more than 40 mins. Then I had 4 devices going. I thought I would screw my chances having more devices on my wifi. Some people got through without even staying up all night and putting work in.

I refreshed ADC before the tweet was sent out just randomly and never got through to the product page. I also messed up because I was only using my iPad for more than 40 mins. Then I had 4 devices going. I thought I would screw my chances having more devices on my wifi. Some people got through without even staying up all night and putting work in.
Same here..i just randomly refreshed the yeezy site before the tweet and i had 2 pcs, and 2 laptops but never saw the product page. 

Same crap in LA at neo 39. Dude's did a raffle via youtube video where they called 10 tickets out of a box. They called my number on the video but said a name of one of their homies instead. Even posted the number on IG and it was my ticket #. Confirmed by a manager the ticket # pulled matched my ticket and he couldn't understand how the guy in charge of their raffle could call another name instead of mine when it was pulled. He even double checked that it was my # that they drew from the box and he told me over the phone it was. Awaiting a call from their corporate office since Friday night which I'm sure will never happen. Damn shame that a store owned by a NTer is doing shady stuff like this too.
mean.gif
the shop is super shady. they def held back pairs for themselves to resell. they still have at least 10 pairs of the PB 350s. their "corporate" office is a joke too. report them to adidas corporate. it shouldn't take 3 hours to put a video up of the winners when it was supposed to be a live raffle. the jig was to say live raffle to get everyone there in the first place and think it was legit, then switch it on everyone last minute. 

Honestly for $2k I would either get yeezy 2s or Louis Vuitton Kanye shoes. These new releases are making the older shoes go down in value, which is a good thing.

The LVs are actually worth their value. Made in Italy and flawless compared to made in china. They won't fall apart as easily even though the rubber on the boosts will be durable.

I'd rather have the chance to get in, than not be able to get thru at all (aka JJ, shopify sites, etc.) Gives manual users more of a chance, and I know a lot of people who never hit get it thru adc. But hey, whatever way they release shoes, there will always be complainers.

I'd rather have the chance to get in, than not be able to get thru at all (aka JJ, shopify sites, etc.) Gives manual users more of a chance, and I know a lot of people who never hit get it thru adc. But hey, whatever way they release shoes, there will always be complainers.

True but that's also why I ended up staring at spinning wheels for 2 hrs still having hope even though I knew that after an hr my chances of copping were going down exponentially every second.

This. I'd rather have a random drawing to let people in then have it any other way. At least we all have a chance. Any other way and there are too many ways to manipulate your chances that others can't/don't know how.

Feel the same way. I was reloading the site and got placed in line the sec it went live. It was identical to the TD release time at 11:17am.

I think these companies need to start changing the URL. Half of these links come up because their easily identifiable by code. Look at what unknown recently did, put up some random shoe with the MR link to screw over bots

how i know nt is still reeling from the 750 release: been an hour since i've seen these on my tl and it's not posted here yet. 

LOL I USED TO HAVE A CONDO DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE GALLERIA BEFORE BUYING MY HOUSE IN EAST DOWNTOWN.
laugh.gif
. I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN THE AREA YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. HAVE YOU?

YES. THERE ARE POCKETS OF RICH AND COOL AREAS BUT THAT DOES NOT TRANSLATE INTO THE WHOLE CITY BEING VIEWED THAT WAY. IT SEEMS ADVERTISERS ALSO AGREE WITH ME HENCE WHY WE ARE ALWAYS SNUBBED WHEN IT COMES TO THINGS LIKE THIS. THINK ABOUT IT. WHY THE HELL DOESNT HOUSTON HAVE A NIKETOWN? NIKE DOESNT DEEM HOUSTON THE TYPE OF CITY IT WANTS TO OPEN ONE IN.

AS FAR AS THE 'COOL' TEXAS CITIES THAT WOULD GO TO DALLAS WITH AUSTIN GAINING HUGE GROUND.

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED TO SEE MIAMI, ATLANTA, SAN FRANCISCO, OR DALLAS NEXT UP ON CONFIRMED APP.
Who cares how a city is "viewed" what matters is if its getting money and thats what's doing.. Dallas is wacc as hell and about the same as houston about the pockets of rich and cool areas Houston is just double the size.. Im from the Dallas Fort Worth area i know.. Niketown ain't **** and why does Houston get more accounts that receives yeezy's over Austin and Dallas ? They see the market obviously. 

Its not FCFS, did you not read the message on the splash page ?
I know that. I just know ppl personally who were able to checkout for 1 pair then get back onto the site while I'm just staring at the screen lol just doesn't seem right 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom