ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're crazy... the most versatile pair so far.. can go with anything, super lowkey but still stunting at the same time.
whats up man, you picked up your pair? I know you a brolic dude so it won't happen to you but I heard the robberies were at wooster. 

OBD order got cancelled
mean.gif

Hope yzysply comes thru

whats up man, you picked up your pair? I know you a brolic dude so it won't happen to you but I heard the robberies were at wooster. 

:lol: :smh:

Yeah I picked it up.. but no lie there was mad dudes posted up outside Wooster.. dudes was tryna buy it off of me crazy, can't believe dudes was getting robbed though :x

laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yeah I picked it up.. but no lie there was mad dudes posted up outside Wooster.. dudes was tryna buy it off of me crazy, can't believe dudes was getting robbed though
sick.gif
yeah normal routine at Wooster. Every time I went to pick up my pairs, just a group of 10 guys directly in front lowballing you once you walk out. 

My order status on ADC doesn't even say my size. It just has a "-" where the number is suppose to be. 
read back man, everyones got that since the TD release..

wow. when buying sneakers now becomes a safety issue. smh. good thing nobody managed to shoot somebody for it.
Hence the reason why I didnt r

the robbery story that's been floating around:
People are always looking for the easy way out and it's sad. If this individual had enough money to purchase a gun, then he had enough money to purchase a pair at retail—which he could have obtained with a little work and no violence. 

Originally Posted by stayblazin41  

People are always looking for the easy way out and it's sad. If this individual had enough money to purchase a gun, then he had enough money to purchase a pair at retail—which he could have obtained with a little work and no violence. 
highly doubt he purchased that firearm...

****kkkkkk missed two restocks? Adc please restock [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom