ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in London when the Tans release. Anyone in here from London who could help me with some info about how some of the London stores handle their instore releases? I'd really appreciate a PM.

They need to update the confirmed apps location services or how ever it works .. i was in the bronx but it still told me i was out of the zone .. i had to drive another 10 - 15 minutes into the bronx to finally get the green light

Damn I got Cancelled......straight up.

cancel-dat-*****-a-s.gif

How were you informed that your order was cancelled?

What do you guys think about taking $850 for my Size 15US Triple Black 750's?  Wanted to use this sz 15 + cash to trade down to a size for my girl but it doesn't look like that's happening soon. Should I just let them go and get her the OT 350s on the 29th?

What do you guys think about taking $850 for my Size 15US Triple Black 750's?  Wanted to use this sz 15 + cash to trade down to a size for my girl but it doesn't look like that's happening soon. Should I just let them go and get her the OT 350s on the 29th?

Check DM

you should throw them on flight club so some athlete can come in and drop like 2000 on em. that's if you're not hurting for $$

But when will the yeezy hype die? When Ye gets as old as Snoop, will his sig shoe still carry that much hype still?

you should throw them on flight club so some athlete can come in and drop like 2000 on em. that's if you're not hurting for $$
I really was thinking this, in no rush to move them so I'd prefer best value if possible. Will flight club murder me for shipping to/from since I'm from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom