ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird...I could get all the way through checkout and still can but as soon as I click place order it drops me back into the cart...doesn't even say sold out.

I'm sure it's long gone by now but it's weird.
Yeah it is weird, my friend's computer indicates sold out and can't check out.

I could check out and make payment, even tried again because my first was cancelled stating payment authorization failed.

This time I tried PayPal instead.

Doesn't state sold out for mine.

Last edited:

I could check out and make payment, even tried again because my first was cancelled stating payment authorization failed.

View media item 1839971

Do you get the error that it's cancelled as soon as you click submit order?

Still shows in stock for me as well but as soon as I click to submit the order it dumps me back to the cart...even tried adding something else to the cart with the shoes and still same thing.

Do you get the error that it's cancelled as soon as you click submit order?

Still shows in stock for me as well but as soon as I click to submit the order it dumps me back to the cart...even tried adding something else to the cart with the shoes and still same thing.
Nope, I can go through all fine though.

May that be a lesson. Don't spoil anything. I'm glad I didn't read that but the movie was spoiled for me earlier thanks to some douche on twitter. gonna see it tomorrow so nothing else can be ruined for me lol. props to him for owning up to his mistake but he still caught that exile from the thread 

I'm still trying to figure the BD links out everytime I clicked the links provided it kept giving me an error page. Even way before they had sold out, I kept getting that error while people were saying they were carting. Any insight on this?

must be thrilling to see something like this at this hour. still says sold out on mine :))

I'm still trying to figure the BD links out everytime I clicked the links provided it kept giving me an error page. Even way before they had sold out, I kept getting that error while people were saying they were carting. Any insight on this?

Prob old backdoor links

PM me what you're using for the pid and for which site....

Last edited:
Ahh damn...sucks you got the order placed and it cancelled it. I couldn't even get the order to place...
But placed another order again using PayPal this time lol.
You backdoor bandit you. Good luck
I wished haha, I don't have access or knowledge of any backdoor links or bots or even ATC.

Went through the front door but weirdly walked out with an order being placed, but no shoes yet so I won't be celebrating.

Basically I just go to PacSun main page, looked for Adidas page, saw the Yeezy there, click add to cart, no lag? Hmmm that's weird, let me try checking out, and it goes thru. That's it lol.

But placed another order again using PayPal this time lol.

I wished haha, I don't have access or knowledge of any backdoor links or bots or even ATC.

Went through the front door but weirdly walked out with an order being placed, but no shoes yet so I won't be celebrating.

Basically I just go to PacSun main page, looked for Adidas page, saw the Yeezy there, click add to cart, no lag? Hmmm that's weird, let me try checking out, and it goes thru. That's it lol.

Hope it works using PayPal!

I can't get it to place an order for me, no matter what payment method I use.... it keeps flopping from sold out to being instock for me as well... very strange...

it's probably a glitch i don't see any pending charges even though trying to place order 5-8 times.... i replace the pacsun link with half of the add to cart link from the 750 released from adidas  and it let me add to cart but can't complete payment.

it's probably a glitch i don't see any pending charges even though trying to place order 5-8 times.... i replace the pacsun link with half of the add to cart link from the 750 released from adidas  and it let me add to cart but can't complete payment.
whats the pacsun ATC link on the end to change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom