ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely sucks to see how many black 750s are for sale on grailed man ..... I just wanted to rock

But I get its hard to turn down that big of a profit ... Just sucks lol

Crazy thing with everyone flooding he market they still selling for so much....say what you must about Kanye, but that man has this shoe hype in a chokehold, left Nike and practically reinvigorated Adidas by himself.

I'm not a reseller, but like stated is impossible to not want to capitalize on this, specially around this time of year, I mean 2200$ profit!?....you'd be stupid to not want to resell, I'm glad I got two pairs because I get to capitalize and still rock, had I gotten just one pair I would have kept them though.

Crazy thing with everyone flooding he market they still selling for so much....say what you must about Kanye, but that man has this shoe hype in a chokehold, left Nike and practically reinvigorated Adidas by himself.

I'm not a reseller, but like stated is impossible to not want to capitalize on this, specially around this time of year, I mean 2200$ profit!?....you'd be stupid to not want to resell, I'm glad I got two pairs because I get to capitalize and still rock, had I gotten just one pair I would have kept them though.
yup you would have to be the dumbest dude in the world to not resell them. People are throwing STACKs at these like its nothing. Do not sit on your pair or wear them, sell them uggs

Ain't nothing wrong with using a material good for their intended purpose regardless of how much they are selling for. Chill with all that....

The thing that kills me about people who buy resell is that they don't understand that they dictate the prices . 2,000 + for a $350 shoe is stupid . If you don't pay the prices they will drop its simple as that .

Money definitely brings the worst out of people :smh: $2200 profit is subjective on what one is willing to pay and I definitely don't fall into that category. Why anyone would pay that much for a shoe that falls apart easily at the zipper is beyond me. I like the 750 but only for retail.

Had around 20 people asking me for BD links. 

Note I am only sharing with SCOTTISH Fam,

I am going to explain why...

SCOTLAND has one store we can cop from. HANON.

HANON sells globally. From what I gather most of the sales are from the USA and ENGLAND, mostly LONDON. This makes it impossible for us to cop.

LONDON and USA have multiple places to cop, raffles, Confirmed etc We don't,

Us SCOTTISH cats aint got anywhere to cook, we eating scraps.

Luckily I am a three starred Michelin Chef of cooking for Yeezys. I am gonna share the feast for Christmas. 

SCOTTISH family gonna eat on the 350s Tans. 
please-sir-i-want-some-more-o-s.gif
im just trying to eat

HANON sells globally. From what I gather most of the sales are from the USA and ENGLAND, mostly LONDON. This makes it impossible for us to cop.

Luckily I am a three starred Michelin Chef of cooking for Yeezys. I am gonna share the feast for Christmas. 

It's great that you support your country.

BTW, did you know that Germany is often referred to as the Scotland of continental Europe?
tongue.gif

Financial analysts are laughing at you
Please let me know if you would like to further discuss the topic; we can break down the PV and FV of the amount. Furthermore, we can also breakdown my cashflow so we can justify why I don't need to sell my recent purchase. 

How about a link for knowing Ramsay is actually from your turf, and takes away the Scottish credit, and yet most of the world doesn't even realize it, they believe he's from England, even when he says he's from Scotland. I'll take that hanon link for my great Scottish and Ramsay knowledge. [emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

yup you would have to be the dumbest dude in the world to not resell them. People are throwing STACKs at these like its nothing. Do not sit on your pair or wear them, sell them uggs

I'm different though.

I'm a fan and I like the shoe.. if I get 2 pairs I will definitely sell one, but one pair? Nah, I'm keeping.. that's historic.

Besides, if I'm in dire need of the money I can always flip and get at least 4x back..

Last edited:
I'm different though.

I'm a fan and I like the shoe.. if I get 2 pairs I will definitely sell one, but one pair? Nah, I'm keeping.. that's historic.

Besides, if I'm in dire need of the money I can always flip and get at least 4x back..

Practically the way I think, I've worn about 60% of all the yeezys dropped at one point....up until now I was left with none because life happened and I wasn't desperate for money but the profit from each pair def gave me more breathing room than them just sitting in my closet and getting worn maybe 1 time a month.

Buying exclusively to resell, still upsets me but can't say I don't blame those people....it's an easy, legal come up, wether you need the money or not, is irrelevant, all my boys who are not even into sneakers and have always passed judgement on me for never really having grown out of them are asking me for info on them because they want to make some profit....I ain't telling them ****....lol

I'm different though.

to each their own.  I'm financially comfortable to buy what I want but I can't justify wearing $3000 shoes.  On that note, I'll be wearing the OT lol.

Please let me know if you would like to further discuss the topic; we can break down the PV and FV of the amount. Furthermore, we can also breakdown my cashflow so we can justify why I don't need to sell my recent purchase. 
i think we may have hit a new stage in the YZY release 
roll.gif

It seems like only legit orders got cancelled LOL.... Bravo adidas u shady bastards
Theres a lot of proof on Twitter to back up that adidas shipping theory (shipping last to first order).  I guess "forced" orders replaced legit orders

Random but that new Lil Durk mixtape is FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways, this has been on my mind for the last two releases. Major in DC requires a DM to their twitter with your size, name, and hashtag i.e. :

View media item 1840128

The reason I am questioning this method and blame them for backdooring, is because how in the world do they allow people outside of the area to enter and how would they know who to pick if Twitter doesn't require you to put your location down? The drawing is for in-store purchase not online, so they are def either not choosing people who live in the area or not choosing at all, then backdooring "unclaimed' pairs....Adidas needs to really monitor Commonwealth and Major in DC. Both are doing this

They don't release them. That's why they hit us with the "thousands of participants". It was them saying you ain't getting them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Same with Commonwealth, no one wins at either spot. I don't get mad when shops backdoor. But don't give the people hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom