ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS

All im aginst is people panicing rite now. As far as we know you have no idea what will happen on the 28. You can bet on ur self and hold on to your money. Or you pay what u was going to pay now later

Chances are the market will be better more pairs out.

Or you get then your self

Paying resell isn't the issue do you son. Im saying wait THO. I rather see folks get them for retail. But hey again do you. No shade at either choice.

It's all good. No worries. I was just trying to prove braziers point that he consider anything under retail as a steal, well I basically got these for under retail through a trade. But if I paid $600 for these, some might consider it a steal because the currently selling value is $800-$1200

Regarding yeezy 2 for 2000. It's a at best 25$ shoe with cheap leather. For 2000 go buy some HIGH END sneakers and with the left over money buy something else. I think the yeezy 2 re sale price is so friggin stupid and I think only kids or people with zero priorities are buying them

A german store size run
Sizerun: US 7 – US 13. Full sizes only. 1 x 7 / 2 x 8 / 2 x 9 / 3 x 10 / 2 x 11 / 1 x 12 / 1 x 13

And in australia they are sending 40 Pairs for the whole country split across 2 stores. Im pretty sure theres gonna be only 300 across eu

Bad times for us in eu. So dont think for one minute that this is gonna be an easy purchase US, You'll get more pairs but there still limited.

The meaning of "steal" and "deadstock" has been completely obliterated by sneakerheads. They mean different things in the sneaker world and the real world. Paying 600 is better than paying a stack for resell but it ain't no steal.

A german store size run
Sizerun: US 7 – US 13. Full sizes only. 1 x 7 / 2 x 8 / 2 x 9 / 3 x 10 / 2 x 11 / 1 x 12 / 1 x 13

And in australia they are sending 40 Pairs for the whole country split across 2 stores. Im pretty sure theres gonna be only 300 across eu

Bad times for us in eu. So dont think for one minute that this is gonna be an easy purchase US, You'll get more pairs but there still limited.
40 *** pairs lol

if its lottery i am in but if i have to line up forget it

A german store size run

Rest of the world is ****** up 
mean.gif

A german store size run

Im good friends with someone at Adidas Canada and he said only 500 pairs all across Canada. Thank god I'm in Montreal, one of the bigger cities in the Great White North so hopefully we get the bulk of the pairs.

Everyone whose hating on other people buying the shoe are the same ones that on release day their plug hits em up they end up buying them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] FOH

dont be one of those guys still waiting for a yeezy 2 restock from nike... thats what 3/4 is this thread is gonna be like when feb 28th comes and goes
Where did i say anything about a restock, im confident ill get the shoes. 

Regarding yeezy 2 for 2000. It's a at best 25$ shoe with cheap leather. For 2000 go buy some HIGH END sneakers and with the left over money buy something else. I think the yeezy 2 re sale price is so friggin stupid and I think only kids or people with zero priorities are buying them

Truth!

Id rather buy some quality High fashion shoe for 800 n save the rest of the money

then to get a cheap made Nike for 2000+

Last edited:
If it helps, I wear 9.5 in New Balance, 10 in Asics, and 9.5 in most Nike/Jordans. I got a 9 in these and its a perfect fit. Not too big and not super snug either, although I always prefer a super snug fit. 

If it helps, I wear 9.5 in New Balance, 10 in Asics, and 9.5 in most Nike/Jordans. I got a 9 in these and its a perfect fit. Not too big and not super snug either, although I always prefer a super snug fit. 
Do you have wide feet, and from a zipper stand point is it easy to zip up

Do you have wide feet, and from a zipper stand point is it easy to zip up
I do not. Pretty normal feet luckily lol. Zipper is easy to zip up but it def feels better with it open. They just require some breaking in. They really do feel more like a boot than a sneaker. Also, the strap is actually pretty functional and does change how tight it is around the midfoot.

Last edited:

I do not. Pretty normal feet luckily lol. Zipper is easy to zip up but it def feels better with it open. They just require some breaking in. They really do feel more like a boot than a sneaker. Also, the strap is actually pretty functional and does change how tight it is around the midfoot.
Thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom