ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
luck is vital lmao. did mad raffle entries for 750s legwork homework etc & my boy who doesn't care 2 ***** about kicks won at OC. he entered 2 raffles total for the shoe:x

i agree on the nike part.

lol well raffle wise it's pure luck (and hopefully lucky to not have a rigged store) but online is what I meant. The overseas shops are getting harder and harder to cop from but adidas for the most part has been somewhat easy (when comparing to nike lol)

it's been official bud 
may the cook be w/ you
lol well raffle wise it's pure luck (and hopefully lucky to not have a rigged store) but online is what I meant. The overseas shops are getting harder and harder to cop from but adidas for the most part has been somewhat easy (when comparing to nike lol)
yeah rigged shady spots are typically a waste of your breath/time. have struck out on SO many ndc releases yet manage to cop PBs on ****** optimum wifi,

the snkrs app is pretty decent tho, only release i got off it was the 72-10s.

im like 1/4 with that app lol

0/1 on confirmed, (when i was actually within city limits), it was buggy for the TDs (i was just arriving at the next stop out a subway when it went live so rip my chances right there
sick.gif
) but if i remember correctly it was buggy in general for NY heads. then fixed for the following 2 cities.

would love to cook on that app in the future. 

still amazes me more cities haven't implemented this yet. but as long as your adidas store does an ipad raffle thru corp. you have to like your chances more than circus box tickets & a local size run on craigslist always from the same people
laugh.gif

Manual has been good to me on all except moons (was at a football game) and turtles (didn't try). I've done so many ATC's and it's always the same BS "Adidas changed the ______ so I struck out"

After winning two Pirate Black iPad raffles at the same Adidas store (used cousins name), I have subsequently struck out on every Yeezy release since smh. The shoe karma is real. 

This **** releasing on a Tuesday is gonna be impossible at work. Im gonna have to camp in the one bathroom with wifi signal starting at like 7:50am and bring my Ipad with me.

This **** releasing on a Tuesday is gonna be impossible at work. Im gonna have to camp in the one bathroom with wifi signal starting at like 7:50am and bring my Ipad with me.

You're not going to be "feeling well" on tuesday morning

Thank God we got Christmas thru New Years off.

I meant official announcement relating to an ADC release. They didn't confirm that 'til the tweet this morning unless I'm mistaken...
Well adidas sent out announcement emails, updated the yeezy page, and has been tweeting about the shoes for days now. Also, the tweet you were referring to was sent an hour ago and you posted roughly 20 mins ago saying adidas JUST tweeted, so I'm just saying get on the ball if you're really looking to cop a pair. Gotta be QUICKQUICK!

Quick question Guys If i were to hit on both Eastbay and Footlocker or any of the other sister sites is there any possibility that they would cancel my order?
Yup, after they troll n see you asked this question they will.....

laugh.gif

No they won't

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom