ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one get a call from Pacsun yet? Does anyone even win Pacsun I've never seen anyone post about winning a raffle there...

anyone ever hit at kicks la? you had to buy something to receive a raffle ticket for the 750s and I think that's illegal to do in CA.

just received an email regarding their 350 raffle and almost thought I hit a raffle. D;

I've won a couple of Jordan's from them before. Seems legit but for yeezys I think it's a whole mother ballgame.

Gonna try for the 350s tomorrow though. One entry you get for free. if you spend $25 you get another

Didn't even bother with soles inc...not even going to bring their name up lol

Adidas south beach sent emails...not sure about Aventura

But yea...Ls man Ls
soles inc was a waste. went in christmas eve to ask and they said "well let you know" is aid merry christmas enjoy the BD money and walked out. guy laughed.

i hit at footaction broward mall. had 7 entries on the same size with different info at aventura adidas and none hit. that threw me for a loop...i swore i would hit one there of all places

I Just want the family to grow 
smokin.gif

Didn't even bother with soles inc...not even going to bring their name up lol

Adidas south beach sent emails...not sure about Aventura

But yea...Ls man Ls

soles inc was a waste. went in christmas eve to ask and they said "well let you know" is aid merry christmas enjoy the BD money and walked out. guy laughed.

i hit at footaction broward mall. had 7 entries on the same size with different info at aventura adidas and none hit. that threw me for a loop...i swore i would hit one there of all places

dope...so it seems like footstores and adidas is done

oh well...time to mentally prep for online release lol

:smh:

Do I wake up extra early to get to work and log onto footsites or do I just take that L sleep in on this holiday week, get in at my leisure and wait for ADC? hmm..

I've seen so many people in my local FB group hit at Champs in Florida Mall in the past, especially the TB 750s. Not once have I seen a Foot Locker receipt. That says something...
Anyone talk about getting a phone call today for the 350s?

I only saw 1 post today from someone, but he won't respond to where he won. Just saying it is reserved. He posted the same for the TB 750s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom