ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.footaction.com/product/m...0&mvp=&model_nbr=254106&#sku=AQ2661&size=09.0

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WAITING FOR EU RELEASES.

I TRIED ON SNEAKERBOY AND I REMEMBER WHY I NEVER REALLY COOKED PRIOR TO ADC FOR THE TRIPLE BLACKS.

I SET MY ALARM FOR 750AM , LEAVES ME JUST ENOUGH TIME TO BRUSH MY TEETH AND ROLL A DOOBIE

AND TRY FOR THE FOOTLOCKER FAMILY OF SITES AT 8AM.

THEN PROB BACK TO BED A CPL SHORT HRS AND WAKE UP FOR THE ADC RELEASE WHICH I FEEL GIVES ME A

0.3% CHANCE TO COP

AS OPPOSED TO 0.0003 ON FOOTLOCKER, AND 0.00000000000% ON SHOPS LIKE SNEAKERBOY AND DOVER AND HANON.

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE BREAKING NIGHT. ILL B BACK 750AM ET.

At work till 6 so ill be getting off at the perfect time to try to get a pair online. Going to pick up my size 10.5 from Champs at 10. Then hopefully Ill be able to try them on and see if I need a different size before Adidas drops online and I can try to get what i need on there. I wear a 10.5-11 in Nike **** so Im not really sure.

Good luck everybody. Totally different feeling going into release day with a pair reserved lol.

Bout to cook in my Dutch oven Bruh, I'm in bed [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Goodnight fellas and good luck tonight and possibly in the morning. Not sure if I'll join the festivities but regardless I hope y'all eat
**** that's pretty fancy i have an easy bake oven

Went to Pac Sun SM for the raffle

Prolly won't get a call back they said between 9-11pm

Went to Flight 23 across the way n grabbed another pair of PSLA 1's thou

I got two at the del amo location, pretty much taking the L on Pac Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom