ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on 2 computers I managed to add my size but then I can't checkout... and now I lost my size 13 from my bag wtf is this **** adidas

Finally able to grab a pair off ADC. :nthat:

My setup: 1 phone, 1 laptop with 6 windows and 1 desktop with 12 windows. Just sat back and let it do it's thing. No auto or manual refresh other than the ones triggered by the site.

Waited ti' about 8:25 and saw one window on the desktop move past the splash page. It was pretty much smooth sailing from there. Wasn't logged in but had Safari auto-populate all of my shipping/billing info. Took about 10 seconds after hitting checkout, but finally got the confirmation page & email about a minute later. Been striking out since the TD release so this feels good. Despite all the Ls I've taken, I still think this is one of the more fair ways the release could be handled. More people cook manually on adidas than it seems anywhere else, so you gotta give them that.

Was on before the tweet even went out and still no luck. I'm so fake mad right now.
This. I was on before sole links tweeted it out just because I had been refreshing the screen all morning hoping to get a jump on it....still have not made it past the splash screen from 5 different devices, its fukking bullsht. Fuming

mustve carted atleast 5 times now and end up getting stuck on review and pay with others just disappearing from my cart. smh. what's happening

review and pay to the "we'll be back" bs.

The wife gonna have to be happy with the incomplete set. I'm not paying resale

finally got through the splash page and every size says error 
mad.gif

Today I make it through the splash page for the first time ever and I still cant check out a pair of yeezys :smh:

What happens if I refresh the splash page with the sizes popping up I'm getting a captcha session expired error...

got through. & then it kicked me back to the screen where I put all my information in again. clicked review & pay and it's just scrolling.

They did charge my card though. Lettuce Pray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom