ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.

what is this?
Answer to life...nah, just keep trying until it takes it off your cart automatically. You never know.

Well, at least I got to the product page today lol. Thats more than any other release since the td. I just kept getting booted out while paying. So really that makes it worse. It won't let me back in now.

Last edited:
Don't know if Im saltier I got through 5 times and couldn't check out or If id be saltier not getting through at all lol

I could at least live with getting in cart & being able to check out but fam I'm on 5 tabs & my phone and have yet to see a product page.

I've seen it two times on 4 devices ugh and no checkout 

2 iPads and two iPhones. I had them all on wifi then switched half to lte then 4g and nothing. I'm going to have to try from a different location next time. This is bs.

WOW FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER I GOT PASSED THE SPLASH PAGE AND ALL THE WAY TO ENTERING PAYMENT INFO.. THEN IT SAYS MY SIZE HAS BEEN SOLD OUT AND EMPTIES MY CART.. ****KKKKKK 

"We are sorry! There was an error adding your selected size to the cart. We have done a re-check of the availability, please try again"

What do i do?

About to give up. Been over an hour. Got 5 devices up on 4 different connections and I'm still at the "You are waiting for the Yeezy Boost 350" screen on all of them.

still havent got past the splash screen
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom