ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I ate on some English Grey Tea and a Crumpet from the UK earlier!

Cuz USA show n0 love to me this time!

Let's see how Canada does

Gentleman,

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated... I accidentally placed a successful order for TWO pairs of size UK10's via Adidas UK and have had the fear of god instilled in me ever since thinking it might get cancelled for consisting of multiple pairs... Do you think I should let it go and see what happens or contact customer service and admit an honest mistake? The order is completely paid for and at the moment it states "order confirmed, waiting to be packed."

Another yeezy drop, and I still didn't even get past the splash screen. Got a BD link early enough, but couldn't check anything out. 0/6  
ohwell.gif

So the BD link worked but you couldn't pay for the shoes? I went manual and was able to add to cart. Then I logged in but by the time I was at the final screen to pay got the OOO message

So I submitted payment and got error.. but I got charged with no confirmation. Y'all think I'm good?

Finally cooked on a yeezy off adc! :smokin
got confirmation email @ 8:25 pst. Hopefully all is well & there aren't any issues.

Thank you Yeezus!

Bump the rules, I am sick of taking losses. Looking to pay ******* resale again for the 1000000th time. Hit me up if you are looking to get rid of a size 11 or 11.5

So the BD link worked but you couldn't pay for the shoes? I went manual and was able to add to cart. Then I logged in but by the time I was at the final screen to pay got the OOO message
The BD link would add to my cart, then i would put in my info, and when I hit review and pay it would kick me back to my cart and say the requested total was not available.

View media item 1847440
I managed to get in twice - once for me, and one for my girl. I guess because she wasn't signed in there was a problem with the transaction - sent her to a technical difficulty page. Oh well, at least I came away with my size.

Gentleman,

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated... I accidentally placed a successful order for TWO pairs of size UK10's via Adidas UK and have had the fear of god instilled in me ever since thinking it might get cancelled for consisting of multiple pairs... Do you think I should let it go and see what happens or contact customer service and admit an honest mistake? The order is completely paid for and at the moment it states "order confirmed, waiting to be packed."
just wait till you get your 2 pairs

The BD link would add to my cart, then i would put in my info, and when I hit review and pay it would kick me back to my cart and say the requested total was not available.

this. you had to know how to checkout for the bd to be useful. otherwise it kept spinning

Glad I ate on some English Grey Tea and a Crumpet from the UK earlier!

Cuz USA show n0 love to me this time!

Let's see how Canada does
you gonna use borderlinx for adc canada?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom