ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you carted. I just keep seeing different sizes pop up and instantly be sold out. I was pressing any size as fast as I could. Never got any further than that.

Still in my cart haunting me! [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128123[/emoji]

Another L.

...nighty, whats left of it anyway

Should have ran the bot [emoji]128557[/emoji]
same. dammit
mad.gif

Last edited:
Had the early link and everything but I was scared to click it in fear of getting banned from the site. Shoulda just clicked it and kept refreshing and let Wall-E do its thing :smh:

So sick and tired of having it right in front of me then snatched away, time and time again. I'm ******* sick of it. Never win any raffles, never can check out even when I have one in the cart, nothing. God must hate me or something. Good night yall, I feel like **** once again. :smh: [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Last edited:
lol Ik someone personally who cooked 13 pairs smfh. He offered me a deal of $700. I could probably hook a couple serious buyers up. just pm me if you want me to ask... Hopefully I can cook to WEAR them lol

Other sizes were there too. I know for sure there were UK 4 UK8.5 because those were the ones I clicked on and got one into cart. I think they were loading sizes as they were being bought. So it probably depended on when you refreshed. Like I said, i thought I saw FSR at one point.

Last edited:
Had the early link and everything but I was scared to click it in fear of getting banned from the site. Shoulda just clicked it and kept refreshing and let Wall-E do its thing :smh:

So sick and tired of having it right in front of me then snatched away, time and time again. I'm ******* sick of it. Never win any raffles, never can check out even when I have one in the cart, nothing. God must hate me or something. Good night yall, I feel like **** once again. :smh: [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

God isn't a sneaker head. Maybe he just hates Kanye

They only had sizes 5, 6, 7.5, 10.5, 11—these are UK sizes. 
Nah there were other sizes. For some reason when I first loaded, there was only 10.5 and 11. Then it refreshed and other sizes came up. Checked out with an 8, dunno if it'll go through though.

Glad I slept, figured okini was gonna be impossible. It's official though after this release of you don't have a bot you will not get yeezys. Atleast Nike tried to fix the bot issue, the Germans are clueless

what if restriction to the 2016 thread meant no access if you've recklessly spoken about automated progs in this thread? how would you feel then?

yall don't realize that you're murking your own chances at copping just mentioning it. 

Last edited:
Well after failing miserably yesterday, I popped a green goblin, had bae come over, found a decent deal on the triple black 750s and pulled the trigger. My pain has been relieved. Will try to trade my extra 10.5 or 11 mr for these. If not its on to the next one.

6 more color ways next year, hoping that kills some of the hype.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom