ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone turned in to "yeezy ventura find out where you workout. @handles, job, arrest record, girlfriend, and email within minuets . boost detective".......should we all post his picture up and tag YTWW and big sneaker @handles with his old handle and new one or his name and info? 

Last edited:
Y'all got the man's address too 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

:lol:

This is great.

It's sad to see that there are still people out there that do this ****.

Always nervous about selling high-dollar shoes on eBay due to their horrible seller protection.

Hope this all works out for you in the end.

No troll. Legit question - If Adidas released these and these shoes had no affiliation with kanye at all, and were both priced at $175 would you cop?
Legit answer - Yes, I would.

I really think it looks good, at the retail price and not the "resale" price.

But definitely not Roshes for me though.

If this show didn't have Yeezys name attached, I wouldn't cop. Point blank.

And I'm not even a Ye Stan like that. Just a hype beast

I think imma end up trading my tans for something else, Its not my favorite color.

On another note...

Adidas still hasn't shipped my 750's.

Lazy *** bastards, they said they were shipping Monday.

:lol:

Last edited:
what's a good way to trade/get another colorway without the risk with fakes? you guys recommend selling the pair you have, doing a L/C on the pair you want, and then purchasing it?

Just Wasted 30 mins of my life catching up on the thread, time i will never get back..... AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND!!!!! 

I'm dying over here,, NT Detectives..... keep up the good work.. 
roll.gif

If someone does not want a yeezy box sent it to him with a note he won a raffle. Fill it with rotting food and fish and cover the box (under brown wrapping) in that invisible purple stuff they put on fire alarm pull stations (so that no one will pull it unless its truly a fire) that spreads to purple/black once you disturb it or try to wash your hands. stuff truly will not come off.

(i have seen people covered in this stuff. Almost impossible to get off unless you have special wipe/soap that comes with it)       just an option. 
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom