ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we spamming their twitter, IG, and customer service with hate and dont stop until they apologize? i want an apology. size 10 gone, im done

yeezus christ horrible. checked out a bunch of times on paypal. after hitting the checkout buttons it would just bring me back to the adidas website.

Got them in cart and couldn't check out since noon repeatedly.  I had been copping a lot of adidas because I had felt abused by Nike- FYI all of the JB releases are sitting now (most NY places have almost every recent release from JB on tap)- looks like they might have finally over priced their kicks.  

Adidas hasn't done any better, though.  I'm tired of techno releases, I'm more of a ground game guy.  This confirmed/ SNKRS/ buggy checkout business is relegating me to GRs and slept on collabs.  

Seriously, it's time for us collectively to just buy what we like.  There's more than enough great kicks out there that we don't need to be wasting our weekends on this crap.  

Looks like Adidas either doesn't reserve carts or it doesn't reserve them for very long.

So what's happening is that Paypal is OK'ing the transaction and passing the parameters back to Adidas through the URL via POST.    On the way back the POST was getting held up by the server being hammered.  It was pretty much the luck of the draw.  If there was an open socket at the time you got through order successful....if not after a few tries...maintenance page.  

By the time the token finally went through the pair you had in your cart were probably gone.

Those who opened up that success URL in a bunch of tabs EARLY in the game probably were able to cop.  With all that being said Adidas needs to go back to the drawing board.  I'm sure they've learned a lot...but I bet their extremely happy that their site crashed and people got left out in the cold.   Regardless of what they later tell us.  

Last edited:
Well after 3 hours and 33 mins of trying to update my cart to say 1 pair instead of 2. Finally said 2 pairs left. Then cart empty. :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom