ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NY had the best shot out of the whole world lol
no love for the chi his hometown 
roll.gif
 bet d.rose gotta pair tho 

undefeated is doing a online raffle. more info will be posted tomorrow on the website.
[/quote]

like i said that raffle is a wrap, its going to employees and friends.

prob posted but im not reading threw 30 pages of non sense. hs doing a random drop 8am-midnight... pass on that last time i did that was for dons and wasted 30 hours of my life 

prob posted but im not reading threw 30 pages of non sense. hs doing a random drop 8am-midnight... pass on that last time i did that was for dons and wasted 30 hours of my life 
How do you waste 30 hours on a 16 hour time period. 

Ye wasnt ready for that performance Sheesh, i always find it amusing to see Caucasians act when the n word is rapped. I was at a Jay Z concert and they looked so uncomfortable.

Regardless of race, if they only knew lyrics to his commercial/mainstream songs, they probably weren't big Rap/Hip Hop fans to begin with.

Just trying a few things. Left is swapped with grey/white rope laces to give it a little more subtly than the black/white rope laces.
So we know how the sizing is bro but i trust your opinion.

I have a wide foot i wear a 10 in jordans, flyknits kobe ix highs im a 10 but in elite lows im a 10.5

Is it a must to grab a 9? Or can I possibly squeeze into a 10 in these?

I'm just trying not to pay an extra 300-500 for a size 9 haha

I have a wide foot i wear a 10 in jordans, flyknits kobe ix highs im a 10 but in elite lows im a 10.5

lol thats a little weird how you wear your flyknit kobe 9 highs in a smaller size than your elite lows considering how the FK highs fit big by half a size. I'm assuming your actual foot size is like a 9.5. I'd suggest getting that 9 if your feet is actually 9.5-10. A 10 will be a little too big for you

EDIT: ESPIONAGE JUST CONFIRMED THE FULL YEEZY SEASON 1 COLLECTION TO DROP IN JULY.

Last edited:

lol thats a little weird how you wear your flyknit kobe 9 highs in a smaller size than your elite lows considering how the FK highs fit big by half a size. I'm assuming your actual foot size is like a 9.5. I'd suggest getting that 9 if your feet is actually 9.5-10. A 10 will be a little too big for you

EDIT: ESPIONAGE JUST CONFIRMED THE FULL YEEZY SEASON 1 COLLECTION TO DROP IN JULY.
Thanks I didnt wanna drop the extra cash but it seems i have to...

I trust your opinion

Is this including the lows as well?

Wonder what flat waxes laces would look like. Similar to the SLP laces. ??

May be horrible. But would have to see an actual picture.

Just received my pair of size.9

I am a 9.5-10 in Nikes and I just measured my Yeezy boost to a pair of AF1 hi's sz.9.5. The Yeezy Boosts were a bit longer.

Yeezy Boost sz.9 = sz.10 in Nikes in terms of length of the sole. Yeezy boost toebox is roomy like a pair of AF1s.

I finally found a pair at a decent :smh: :rolleyes price .... What should be contained in the package? Can someone please advise.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom