ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directly, but pretty much said that the whole Yeezy 1 collection (boosts included) will be limited and high priced as he couldn't get adidas to budge yet since he's still new to the company. But he also said that whatever he promised, he will eventually make it happen. Just be patient. 

might as well stayed with Nike, Adidas tryna pimp him the same way

That's understandable but it doesn't explain why shoes going to private stores in major cities aren't going to adidas in those cities instead. I doubt adidas makes more money selling to a private account then selling direct.

6fee10514e1510aa98706f2caec2ae618d027e9d1152aaefb4dd8d4ab391abc5.jpg

Last edited:

Really sad but true. Only potential benefit we could hope for is if the lows and everything else do well it will make it so they will boost his numbers when it comes to future drops because it would seem they are wanted by many. Addidas is really stupid for how they handled this drop. This drop is like having lebron on your team but only letting him play the 1st quarter.
Pshhh it's worst than that lol... People will see him 82 times

Its like getting Lebron but he only plays in the all star game lmao

I love how people keep saying adidas messed this release up. They're going to milk this Yeezy collab as long as they can with everything being limited.
You can't be serious right? If they didn't mess up this release, please explain how it was a successful one. Besides the hype and appeal towards Adidas, in no way was the actual releasing of the shoe "not a mess". App was crashing and experiencing a lot of problems. The online release was nothing but training messages. The 28th looking like every store with their 12 pairs. HOW IS THIS NOT A MESS? 
laugh.gif

and yes, we know adidas is gonna take advantage of Kanye's name and sell, but this is not an only collab for them so they don't necessarily have to make everything limited. They still have to factor in the risks too. 

wearing the same size =/= same feet. Theres honestly more than enough sizing advice, only true way is to get a pair and find out for yourself. 
Thta's what it's coming down too for me... pay the extra 500 for a 9

go cheaper and get a 10 but i agree way too many sizing questions. I got a feeling how they fit just gotta choose lol

You can't be serious right? If they didn't mess up this release, please explain how it was a successful one. Besides the hype and appeal towards Adidas, in no way was the actual releasing of the shoe "not a mess". App was crashing and experiencing a lot of problems. The online release was nothing but training messages. The 28th looking like every store with their 12 pairs. HOW IS THIS NOT A MESS? 
laugh.gif

and yes, we know adidas is gonna take advantage of Kanye's name and sell, but this is not an only collab for them so they don't necessarily have to make everything limited. They still have to factor in the risks too.
This is so true. Lets just be honest here, the masses are here for kanye and kanye only. How is dropping 9k pairs of the boost milking anything? Basically if they continue on this route they may sell 27k pairs by 2017 and they hope a few boots lol. This collab isnt a 1 time deal and look at how many people now have a terrible taste in their mouths with adidas who this is probably their first time doing business with the company ( or trying to i should say). I bet you that number is way higher than 9k. Adidas is still going to be in the shadow of nike unfortunately and this was their oppurtunity to make up ground. They will continue to have fairweather fans only here to try and win the lotto for some boosts if they continue at this rate.

If season one is limited...Everyone stay the FK away from the LOWS!!!!!!....

95% of these people in here said they were ugly and roshe look alikes.

Better be easily obtainable

You won't have to worry about me. I'm making a point to avoid the rest of these season 1 releases like the plague. Maybe even after season 1 depending on if anything beyond is worth the hassle.

Last edited:
i get a few GR finishline releases most of the time, just gotta fight thru that splash. But FNL's checkout system is the worse, I'm no longer phased by FNL's $1k pending charges on my bank account with only 1 order going thru. 

I think most of the shops in NYC are doing raffles. you should make sure before you camp out. just a heads up.

still rather they go with shopify, it doesn't crash ever and i dont care if them twitter nerds cart every pair, i usually find a way to get a pair if they release more than 100

Its this silly notion of having the most wanted shoe and have people not being able to buy it. I don't get this practice. I can understand if this was Ye's very first collab or shoe, but he has a track record of changing the entire sneaker culture with the Air Yeezys. He already has the mystique and the clout. Everything of his sells out.  I don't see the logic. He has fans all over the world. ALL OVER. Legions of Ye stans that buy up anything he wears or says to wear. No one was checking those Balencigas (however you spell it) until he started rocking em. Those boots? Never seen em. Now everyone on IG is rocking them and paying 2gs and up. He wore those Flyknits, the black and grey and the white and black, YOU STILL CANT FIND EM. Those USA air max 90s hyperfuse? 1K at minimum. So what more proof do they need? He honestly brought TIMBERLAND BACK when everyone went to ACGs. Visvims..... YEEZUS like come on. 

MAKE MORE ******* SHOES. PERIOD. 12 per store is unacceptable. MAKE MORE ******* SHOES. j

Simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom