ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
called adidas in annapolis Md.. red said no stores in dmv are getting these lol.. but they getting the lows tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]... looks like i wont be suporting any his line .. lows are trash boots are super trash and clothe has only couple dope pieces.

But im still holding out for 800
Retail or bust for me
happy.gif

did anybody really believe the guy? guys a straight DH 

i did :smh:

Originally Posted by REVmatic32 View Post

Just paid $1,000. Don't feel good about it but I think the price is about to skyrocket.

good price i need a pair for that too. . .:nerd:

Yah with the amount of locations actually getting them and the allotment its a very slim chance for anyone.

Oh well i can keep waiting i wont die without them. Retailorbust

just wanted to share this...

to make a long story short always wanted to write and recently bumped into a friend who heard I got the yeezys. he also runs a site called the RSVLTS and wanted me to write him up an article about the shoe.

I sent him a lot but he had to condense it. it was just posted but still has to be edited slightly so excuse some errors. I tried to include as much info I could but writing it in a half hour and alotted only so much space this is what was posted.

http://www.rsvlts.com/2015/02/27/adidas-yeezy-boost-review/

if your looking for a store list rite now theres no way your getting a pair lol. and all euro sites that i know of switched to in store only

just euro release this time around?

I know bout those sites

just lost track

too much to comb thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom