ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh it's like this.  If I am going to spend 1k on a jacket it more than likely wont be an Adidas jacket.  There was one jacket I liked from the collection but at 1k I would not purchase it.  I would find something similar in a higher end brand for that amount. That is just my mentality.  However, we all know that these items are going to sell out because there are people who are a fan of Kanye and his products.  That's the game.

It will be interesting to see how fast those $500 duck boots sell out. I will be sitting out from here ladies and gents. Good luck to all.

Yeh it's like this.  If I am going to spend 1k on a jacket it more than likely wont be an Adidas jacket.  There was one jacket I liked from the collection but at 1k I would not purchase it.  I would find something similar in a higher end brand for that amount. That is just my mentality.  However, we all know that these items are going to sell out because there are people who are a fan of Kanye and his products.  That's the game.

Not everything Kanye will sellout, Most of his APC collection tanked. Price is still a huge driving force.

It will be interesting to see how fast those $500 duck boots sell out. I will be sitting out from here ladies and gents. Good luck to all.

Honestly I was really and still interested in the boots. Might have to just purchase 1 at retail and see if the other colorways will go on disco before I try for them

LOL @ Kanye speaking out against classism.. "Kanye West doesn't care about middle-class people."

Exactly. How can anyone take him seriously at this point as far as things he says? Total contradiction. If he truly feels that way and he has no say he should keep his mouth shut. Adidas making him look foolish.

Exactly. How can anyone take him seriously at this point as far as things he says? Total contradiction. If he truly feels that way and he has no say he should keep his mouth shut. Adidas making him look foolish.
Do you guys even understand the fact that he has no influence on the price? Like even a small understanding?

Not everything Kanye will sellout, Most of his APC collection tanked. Price is still a huge driving force.
Honestly I was really and still interested in the boots. Might have to just purchase 1 at retail and see if the other colorways will go on disco before I try for them
I did not keep tabs on that line.  I do remember a high priced tshirt and jeans.  I thought they had sold out as well.  Either way you know if you like and have then spend.  If not then it is what it is.

I did not keep tabs on that line.  I do remember a high priced tshirt and jeans.  I thought they had sold out as well.  Either way you know if you like and have then spend.  If not then it is what it is.

yeah some of the stuff did get sold out, but a lot of them did get restocked, and a few items also hit the sales rack. I know he had 2 separate collections of the jeans. Still online at some overseas retailers on sale. And I thought the jeans were probably the better pieces of his APC collab.

Last edited:
Since we're on the subject of the lows..

Can also confirm that the Boost tech will stay white, not like we didn't know.
Boost look good kim on the other hand... looks like she belongs in the sixth sense part 2
sick.gif

yeah some of the stuff did get sold out, but a lot of them did get restocked, and a few items also hit the sales rack. I know he had 2 separate collections of the jeans. Still online at some overseas retailers on sale. And I thought the jeans were probably the better pieces of his APC collab.
I agree.  The jeans were nice.  I don't remember what the tag was on them.  I'm sure it was enough to deter me though. Lol.

I dont believe anything dude says anymore. Dude is powerless and its clearly showing.
That is what it looks like.  Obviously there is paperwork behind this deal with him and Adidas.  He gets what he gets they get what they get.  It appears they are in control of pricing as well.  

Well not surprised at pricing. If you look at the collection it does show more of high end wear then anything else. With that said I wouldn't buy it. Adidas and high end fashion that won't work. I expect the line to sit. If I want a high end jacket my first thought is Burberry toggle jacket or acne jacket.

That is what it looks like.  Obviously there is paperwork behind this deal with him and Adidas.  He gets what he gets they get what they get.  It appears they are in control of pricing as well.  
He's in a dream world right now.  He wants high fashion with high quality materials at discount prices.  How the hell he thinks he can make that happen is beyond me.

In theory its a fantastic vision, all he needs to do is convince the material manufacturers to give him a Ye discount, and then convince the clothing manufacturers to give him a Ye discount, the convince Adidas to sell it to us at a Ye discount.

Simple

I agree.  The jeans were nice.  I don't remember what the tag was on them.  I'm sure it was enough to deter me though. Lol.

Retail was i think $260 or $280, stopped me from buying it as well, but I got it on sale some time after that for $180. Then they showed up at an APC surplus aka outlet for half of the retail.

Obviously Adidas doesn't know how to ride the Yeezy wave .... They must think the DROSE is all they kneed.

Well not surprised at pricing. If you look at the collection it does show more of high end wear then anything else. With that said I wouldn't buy it. Adidas and high end fashion that won't work. I expect the line to sit. If I want a high end jacket my first thought is Burberry toggle jacket or acne jacket.
If they're produced in small quantities it'll sell. Dude had plain white tells selling for a crazy price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom