ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone makes a statement that doesnt apply to me i have no reason to comment either way. And by the way i paid retail for my pair but if i didnt get them for retail i surely wouldnt be begging to be taken advantage of
A lot of people would think paying retail was also "begging to be taken advantage of". Think about that. Your opinion is exactly that. And it's weak. Please just stop.

If the clothing really is that much, this whole Adidas thing makes even less sense. They have even less to gain as they aren't even in the fashion business let alone high end fashion. Didn't kanye say he needed factories? Does Adidas Even have factories to make high end fashion items? No way I would pay that much If the quality was just Adidas

must have struck a nerve huh?
Why? Because you sound stupid? Seriously, why do people feel the need to put down others with how they spend THEIR money when a majority of the population thinks spending hundreds on shoes is stupid in the first place. Lemme guess. Their opinion is stupid cause it's your hobby, but yours is valid? ***** plz

Why? Because you sound stupid? Seriously, why do people feel the need to put down others with how they spend THEIR money when a majority of the population thinks spending hundreds on shoes is stupid in the first place. Lemme guess. Their opinion is stupid cause it's your hobby, but yours is valid? ***** plz
awww you really are hurt LOL

Last edited:
My logic obviously makes too much sense for you, so that's the most sensible reply you can muster. You're pathetic, bruh.
please dont start crying lol. Get a grip. The fact that you got so offended makes me think you are one of those individuals yourself. Talk about pathetic.

Last edited:
i bet most of the cats saying how much they paid for these dont own a car and have a room in their parents house lol.no bills to pay at all. The bottom line ismost people who have REAL responsibilities aint trying to pay 4 or 5 times over retail for any shoe. And to brag about howuch you got suckered for a shoe is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard of. Its like kids are begging to be taken advantage of lol. Im convinced its more children in this thread than adults.
roll.gif

please dont start crying lol. Get a grip. The fact that you got so offended makes me think you are one of those individuals yourself. Talk about pathetic.
I fail to see how any of my responses can be taken as being hurt, offended or crying, but I guess that's just how ***** ****** win arguments, huh?

Wait? Lemme guess. You're gonna quote this and respond "awww... you really hurt now huh? Poor baby." Seriously, bruh. I think the only one in here that needs to grow up is you. I'm done with you though. No need wasting time arguing with a fool.

I fail to see how any of my responses can be taken as being hurt, offended or crying, but I guess that's just how ***** ****** win arguments, huh?

Wait? Lemme guess. You're gonna quote this and respond "awww... you really hurt now huh? Poor baby." Seriously, bruh. I think the only one in here that needs to grow up is you. I'm done with you though. No need wasting time arguing with a fool.
yep you are one of those kids that spends their extra money on sneakers yet you have a room in your parents house and dont have a car. Make sure you clean your room like im sure your parents tell you daily LMAO

Last edited:
If the clothing really is that much, this whole Adidas thing makes even less sense. They have even less to gain as they aren't even in the fashion business let alone high end fashion. Didn't kanye say he needed factories? Does Adidas Even have factories to make high end fashion items? No way I would pay that much If the quality was just Adidas
strong username to post ratio adidas is in the high end fashion market for over 10 years now btw adidas quality has rarely been a issue lately...

Reactions: God
i bet most of the cats saying how much they paid for these dont own a car and have a room in their parents house lol.no bills to pay at all. The bottom line ismost people who have REAL responsibilities aint trying to pay 4 or 5 times over retail for any shoe. And to brag about howuch you got suckered for a shoe is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard of. Its like kids are begging to be taken advantage of lol. Im convinced its more children in this thread than adults.

I have real responsibilities and paid $1400. That's a lot to some. I like stunting.. I don't have a car either, does that make me lame? I can probably buy a nicer car and crib than most but I choose to rent and take public transit.

My last pay stub on the low end if we're talking about bragging. What you got?

View media item 1436979

I have real responsibilities and paid $1400. That's a lot to some. I like stunting.. I don't have a car either, does that make me lame? I can probably buy a nicer car and crib than most but I choose to rent and take public transit.

View media item 1436979

And here we are... Who's got the biggest one ?

lets not forget that adidas has had yohji and ro on deck 

I could care less about how much you make or what you do for a living,

but I am curious as to why you don't have a car?  How do you go out on dates?

Pick up groceries and buy large items.

(you must live in a big city where cars are not needed)

Why pay rent and make someone else rich when you could be investing in your own property?

Please don't answer, I just wanted NT to understand my thought process.

I am not trying to call you out I just feel so out of touch.

I could care less how others spend money.

DON'T FORGET OL RIFRAFSIMONS. 
I'm dead
roll.gif

Dude puts a R on the Stan Smith and then charges over $400 for the shoe.

I'm like "Mr. Simons sir you just ruined the shoe."

Adidas has some real high fashion designers,

but unfortunately Kanye isn't one of them.  He needs to prove himself in other areas of fashion first.

Ok, he has made some pretty dope sneakers, but that doesn't warrant the prices I am seeing.

If I am going to spend $500 on a sweatshirt it won't have Adidas on the tag.

Last edited:
I hate that people that know nothing about Adidas are chiming in now that Kanye is designing for them. Cats talking bout Adidas tryna be high fashion now like bruh that's been their lane the past 10-15 years. Collabs with high end designers, Adidas SLVR, Y3.... I swear dudes is simple minded.

Sidenote I like the Pharrell track jackets they dropped recently :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom