ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss something? The adidas.com/yeezy/ website now says "Available at Select Retailers" instead of "Sold Out" and lists dozens of stores in the United States (along with a breakdown of stores by country), does this mean a restock in coming an at these select U.S. stores?

Its back to sold out

Hope i won't incur any infraction notices. 

The reps are pretty damn near perfect it appears. 

On;y noticeable discrepancies imo are the sewing (it's not fine/small enough) and the strap perhaps (color?).

Thoughts?

Last edited:

On;y noticeable discrepancies imo are the sewing (it's not fine/small enough) and the strap perhaps (color?).

Thoughts?
I don't usually do fakes. But something that close, and if it's only a fraction of the cost?

**** Adidas making these limited.

Personally I would cop.... 

Thoughts?
It's amazing, it's amazing, how the quality of these reps is changing.

The thing is, what happens when there becomes no distinguishable difference?

What happens when replicas become true 1.1 replicas? Including box, tags etc.

Receipts can be pretty easily replicated too so I wouldn't be surprised if they started coming with fake receipts too in a few years...

I generally don't condone fakes. But with limited releases like this, fragment, just don? Especially with the price increases from Jordan... 

Replicas are getting better and better quality wise and at a fraction of the price...

I just don't know man...

NT finally coming around

I remember red October thread........if this talked about you got the boot

Things change I guess

How hard was the Euro release compared to US?  Anyone flourish from the states with their own network?  I wonder if I would have been able to cop with an address in Europe.  

Camp out started on Sunday at certain FL... online was worse than Adidas app in the US or AJ Fragment release

How hard was the Euro release compared to US?  Anyone flourish from the states with their own network?  I wonder if I would have been able to cop with an address in Europe.  
The adidas UK site held up better than the US drop, none of that gone training stuff they pulled the last time. FTL EU release was straight trash.

Forgive me if this has already been posted but The Game is killing it IMO. Put Red October laces on the Yeezy Boosts! Personally think these look really good!
mean.gif

The materials for the reps are probably purchased from a comparable supplier as Adidas. The materials for both come from China and are made in China. Biggest difference is the reps are hand made and that people are paying $150 vs. $2,000 for minimum variation.

Thoughts?

Only thing I see off with them is how soft the rubber of the sole looks. You can see where the bulge is at that hides the zipper. The rubber bends more than it should. I was able to get the HQ pics used for the FTL and Adidas EU online launch and compared it with the pics you posted.

Only thing I see off with them is how soft the rubber of the sole looks. You can see where the bulge is at that hides the zipper. The rubber bends more than it should. I was able to get the HQ pics used for the FTL and Adidas EU online launch and compared it with the pics you posted.
The rubber sole does bulge around the zipper area on the legit pairs. Unless thats exactly what you meant. 

One of the pairs in the first pic is extremely off. Overall, the rep's suede looks like crap and it looks too soft and flimsy compared to the real ones. Also, it could be lighting, but that sole is still way too white. Will also be interesting to see how they replicate the boost tech. Give it a few more versions before you purchase and end up having to file a claim

Last edited:
The rubber sole does bulge around the zipper area on the legit pairs. Unless thats exactly what you meant. 

One of the pairs in the first pic is extremely off. Overall, the rep's suede looks like crap and it looks too soft and flimsy compared to the real ones. Also, it could be lighting, but that sole is still way too white. Will also be interesting to see how they replicate the boost tech. Give it a few more versions before you purchase and end up having to file a claim
It bulges out more than usual I'll try to show you what I mean.

It bulges out more than usual I'll try to show you what I mean.
No I see it, I know what you mean. But it's still just a little bit more. To an untrained eye or to someone without a legit pair to compare, they might not even see the difference in it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom