devil.gif
smile.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

This thread has brought every one of these emoticons out of me. 

Not much about the character but its probably the same person that would, stunt in a Replica Lambo
mean.gif
 ""

This is a terrible analogy. Wearing a shoe and driving a car, may fall under a similar category, but they are too different in the real world to be juxtaposed like that. First off, the car resale game is nothing like the sneaker resale game. A 2014 Lambo Aventador Coupe went for an MSRP starting around $400k USD. Right now, while the 2015 Aventador is out, a used 2014 Aventador with barely any mileage is around the same price, if not more. In contrast, the Yeezy 750 Boosts had an MSRP of $350 USD. Now, in nearly two months of it's initial release date, is almost 600% of it's original pricing. 

The biggest reason why people rocking unauthorized pairs is they are unwilling to pay that much of an increase for the shoe, and I don't blame em. Driving a rep Lambo is just downright stupid and it falls under a whole different deduction compared to rocking rep Yeezy's. 

This is a terrible analogy. Wearing a shoe and driving a car, may fall under a similar category, but they are too different in the real world to be juxtaposed like that. First off, the car resale game is nothing like the sneaker resale game. A 2014 Lambo Aventador Coupe went for an MSRP starting around $400k USD. Right now, while the 2015 Aventador is out, a used 2014 Aventador with barely any mileage is around the same price, if not more. In contrast, the Yeezy 750 Boosts had an MSRP of $350 USD. Now, in nearly two months of it's initial release date, is almost 600% of it's original pricing. 

The biggest reason why people rocking unauthorized pairs is they are unwilling to pay that much of an increase for the shoe, and I don't blame em. Driving a rep Lambo is just downright stupid and it falls under a whole different deduction compared to rocking rep Yeezy's. 

Thanks. Someone understands.

I don't think you can start with an authentic product and end up with a fake. However once deconstructed and put back together they're not genuine product from the manufacturer either, they're customs.

I think the Hender Scheme IVs are dope despite being essentially designer knockoffs. In that same breath they aren't attempting to fool anyone that they're Air Jordans either, they're in their own lane with those.

View media item 1495165
yeah those are def fakes bro. The texture is way too smooth, color of the shoe is off, strap color is off, and suede around the toe box is too smooth, the YZY is too high up, the cut of the suede is off... just at first glance.
Take a picture with out the flash, I can only see the strap maybe different but that's it. I'm not an expert though

if it's not pertaining to a legit check please keep the fake talk out of MY thread. bigj505 bigj505 and @Methodical Management have been in here with warnings about the fake talk. Please let this thread stay open, there is more Yeezy stuff to drop. If you want to talk about rocking illegal kicks take it to PM!

if it's not pertaining to a legit check please keep the fake talk out of MY thread. bigj505 bigj505 and @Methodical Management have been in here with warnings about the fake talk. Please let this thread stay open, there is more Yeezy stuff to drop. If you want to talk about rocking illegal kicks take it to PM!

No worries on the thread being closed. We just ban people from threads now.
Please heed xCautioNx's warning guys.

Why try and trick people you cheaters , cheaters never win.

You going to come up couple thousand dollars but you're still going to be poor

Do right and work hard and you will win no matter what

so today a friend who does not deal with sneakers at all..has a connect directly with Kayne West..got 1 pair for 400euros and will get 3 more because he wants to customize them..............and everyone struggled to load the damn adidas page when they released.................smh

so today a friend who does not deal with sneakers at all..has a connect directly with Kayne West..got 1 pair for 400euros and will get 3 more because he wants to customize them..............and everyone struggled to load the damn adidas page when they released.................smh
Kanye's team is sitting on unclaimed pairs?

No problem with someone buying fakes, replicas etc.. If they are buying it for themselves to wear.. I have a issue when people buy fakes and try to pass them off as legit to deceive someone out of their money.. And that's all that anyone should really be concerned about.. What you have on your feet makes no difference to me..

But enough of that.. Any news on the rest of Season 1? Looking forward to these Duck Boots and a few other pieces from the collection

I can't even tell the fakes apart from the authentics anymore. Just saw some new replicas that had the box with the price tag. The shoe had the right shape, proper stitching and the packaging came with dustbags, the extra lace pouch, everything. It was ridiculous.

The only way to know know for sure at the moment is to get the shoes in hand and spot the flaws that don't show in pictures. I'm not expert on these like I was with the Air Yeezys so to the untrained eye they look dangerously the same

I can't even tell the fakes apart from the authentics anymore. Just saw some new replicas that had the box with the price tag. The shoe had the right shape, proper stitching and the packaging came with dustbags, the extra lace pouch, everything. It was ridiculous.

The only way to know know for sure at the moment is to get the shoes in hand and spot the flaws that don't show in pictures. I'm not expert on these like I was with the Air Yeezys so to the untrained eye they look dangerously the same
Well from what I've seen, the "tongue" area of the fakes are relatively softer than the real ones, they bunch up rather easily. Another telling sign would be the alignment/stitching of the velcro patches, the fake ones somehow aren't done too well.

That being said these aren't too difficult to fix in later versions, they even have the adidas logos at the boost section now which were previously missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom