ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not....
your right its not gonna be like that but its not far off. did you not see the pics of the 750s? A shoe that was 50/50 between people who liked it and people who hated it? They were shutting down malls. and streets for the shoe. thousands of people turned out to get one of 12 pairs...

I got my 2 pairs on lock for sure awready. Curious on the merchandise that will also be sold. Anyone have any info yet on what all will be available for purchase.

Sorry if I offended you with the NT denim remark.
No offence taken, i was just looking for some advice  
nerd.gif

are they doing half sizes on these? normally 11.5 but thinking i should go 10.5 on these based on the talk.

are they doing half sizes on these? normally 11.5 but thinking i should go 10.5 on these based on the talk.

No half sizes. I'm an 11.5 as well so I'm in the same predicament as you. Honestly, probably gonna grab a 10. Material will def stretch

I live in michigan....

Are these pacsun and finish line and foot locker releases online only? I understand stores in NY or bigger cities might get them? But what about pacsun in a smaller town?

Looks like I'm going to have to try to cop them online, just have to figure out what site gives me the best chance

I live in michigan....

Are these pacsun and finish line and foot locker releases online only? I understand stores in NY or bigger cities might get them? But what about pacsun in a smaller town?

Looks like I'm going to have to try to cop them online, just have to figure out what site gives me the best chance

havent seen any out side of big cities and high selling stores

best bet is online

Last edited:
I'm a 10 in Js, 10.5 in air maxes, 10 in roshes. I'm torn if I should grab a 9 or a 10. A lot of mixed reviews out here.

I just picked up my ticket from footlocker in nj. Pac sun told me only 2 in the east coast are getting it. So it looks like itll be impossible to get. Finishline told me its online only for them.

I'm torn on sizing. I'm a 10 in Jordans, 10.5 in Air Maxes, here's the catch tho. My adidas SL Loops are a 12, and a 11.5. Idk if I should go for an 11 or a 10 or even a 12 haha.

In for the cop. Are any of you guys in the DC area copping these? If so, from where? I've called some stores in the area from that list and it sounds like employees are lying for the personal cop smh. Do I need a bot? Guide me, brethren.

Sooooo Jimmy Jazz isn't even releasing these online anymore!? They're doing an IG raffle for a chance to even cop online... That just messed up everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom