ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
safe to assume the nyc notification will be sent out around 10-3 ? considering were first?

technically it can be done at 5pm everywhere

5pm nyc time

5pm chi time(1 hour back from nyc)

5pm cali(3 hours back from nyc)

but who knows really lol

I bet they space it out to leave time for their servers to chill out and make any tweaks fixes before launching the next market.

So finally got my raffle from Bait Seattle and and Champs. Apparently the Southcenter PacSun is getting 20 pairs FCFS. Gonna see that campout lol

Last edited:
I did not research all the way back yet but did PacSun put out official info as to how they are handling this release?

I'm sorry but the first page hasn't been updated and I've looked back the past 10 pages and didn't see it mentioned.. but what has the official word on sizing.. I've seen everything online from TTS, .5 down and 1 size down...

I'm sorry but the first page hasn't been updated and I've looked back the past 10 pages and didn't see it mentioned.. but what has the official word on sizing.. I've seen everything online from TTS, .5 down and 1 size down...
def not tts. seems like full size down is the consistent 

So finally got my raffle from Bait Seattle and and Champs. Apparently the Southcenter PacSun is getting 20 pairs FCFS. Gonna see that campout lol
...Eh, I'll go to Bellevue. I generally avoid camping out at Southcenter unless they're the only place getting the shoes I want.

Guys, try going to your local PacSuns Saturday morning at opening so they can order it for you before they sell out and you don't have to worry about the site crashing.

would they even do that 
I called one of my local PacSuns to see if they were getting them. Lady on the phone said no but if you come early enough, we can try to order it for you with free 2 day air before they sell out online.

I called one of my local PacSuns to see if they were getting them. Lady on the phone said no but if you come early enough, we can try to order it for you with free 2 day air before they sell out online.
did they explain how that would work? if they're ordering it from the same site as everyone else then....

did they explain how that would work? if they're ordering it from the same site as everyone else then....
Well I'm sure ordering from a POS is a lot easier than ordering from a web browser.

AGAIN

TTS = true to size = yo true size

TTS size 6 get a 5
TTS size 7 get a 6
TTS size 8 get a 7
TTS size 9 get a 8
TTS size 10 get a 9
TTS size 11 get a 10
TTS size 12 get a 11
TTS size 13 get a 12

for half sizes go .5 size down

so if you are a true 10.5 get a 10 because the 9 would be too small

Going to camp out from 9PM-10AM at my local mall for PacSun
laugh.gif
 for shoe order trick?

regardless, im not sure that POS order method would work.

i feel like anyone you talk to at pacsun will not understand the yeezys.

they probably think its just like any other product they carry.

Last edited:
Does it matter what borough you're in when reserving the kicks in NYC, or everyone has an equal shot in the 5 boroughs (ie. I reserve in queens to pick up at footlocker Times Square)

Pac Sun has never seen or handled a release like this meaning they employees dont know whats ahead

im 99% sure she thinks this release will be like some regular Vans release and they can order for you in store

if you gonna really risk yo chances with that then you deserve to not get a pair

try online bro!

Last edited:
I just went to my local mall to hit the pacsun... We don't have a pacsun anymore lmao... Not anywhere in the city FML :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom