ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakes have black insoles too FYI I just watched a replica video so beware just cause it's black insole doesn't mean they are real

Seriously all the fakes out here if I strike out retail then forget it

3 Pacsuns over here doing first come first serve Saturday morning.
Pacsun aint ready

laugh.gif

Fakes if that's the best picture you can get. Ask for more detailed shots of the shoes with normal lighting. Tagged photos also. I'm sure you're spending over a rack on these so better be safe than sorry
These were the pics I specifically asked for as I know these are two ways to spot fakes.

ONE OF THE MOST FRUSTRATING SNEAKER EXPERIENCES EVER...
I called DTLR PG PLAZA mall twice today asking about raffles. Was told both times I called... That they're doing raffles all day. 
So I'm like okay cool. So when my dad gets home we head out to the mall and get to DTLR. (Only 17, and don't have my license yet).
We walk in and this is where the first nonsense happens. I see an employee at the door asking if anyone needs help.

I say "Hey, I called earlier, you guys are getting the Yeezy Boosts right?"
He IMMEDIATELY replies "Yeezy's huh... hm... Nah we not getting those."
I respond saying "Nah, I called  twice earlier and you guys def said you were getting them."
He then says "Ohhhh yeahhhh, go talk to the manager."

So I go up to the front desk and say "Hey I'm here to fill out the raffle for the Yeezy Boosts."
Has the nerve to say rudely "Nope, raffle ended an hour ago."
I'm standing mad as hell... I had to beg Pops to take me all the way out here. I tell him "But your employee said you guys are doing the raffles all day."
Long story short.. He says no, I walk out furious and left empty handed on Yeezy raffle tickets.

This release is so frustrating man. ALL I NEED IS JUST ONE SIZE 10. Chances are getting slimmer and slimmer. :frown:

1st place you messed up is where you spoke with "someone"...you should always ask for a manager
2nd you can't be mad at the store, a manager can say it's all day, mall management can come over and say "ok end your raffle at this time" and they have to. The store manager on Monday can say ok it's guaranteed, and tickets on Tuesday, well on Tuesday morning the DM can call and say "do a raffle" and a raffle now has to be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom