ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously, the minute i heard Pac Sun was selling these, I thought it was a joke. Thats so random. Is there some sort of connection with PacSun? Did Kendall Jenner work there when she was a kid? 96% of those copping these shoes would never purchase an item in that store.

seriously, the minute i heard Pac Sun was selling these, I thought it was a joke. Thats so random. Is there some sort of connection with PacSun? Did Kendall Jenner work there when she was a kid? 96% of those copping these shoes would never purchase an item in that store.
Jenners worked a deal with them

I went on Tuesday afternoon to Adidas Miami Beach so it's 5 blocks from the crib and entered my name. Nobody was in the store and it was kindve dead. it is what it is. I hope they call me on Friday like they said if not my real chance is tomorrow with the app being my brother is back home in Chicago and can try for me.
I hit Aventura and Miami Beach today. Aventura said their reservation system wasn't working yesterday and I only saw one dude in there for the raffle when I was in store. They just had their ipad on the counter so I was able to add a few fam and friends to up my chances with no issue. They were also taking entries over the phone, but doubt they kept that up as the day went on cause I'm sure more people starting showing up late. The dude at Miami Beach had the ipad in the back of the store and had to get it when I asked. No one else in there for Yeezys while I was there though. Also had my sis call in some entries to Florida Mall adidas in Orlando. So I'm feeling confident.

A kid? Isn't she still one?

Did a lot of NTers do the instore adidas raffle at select adidas stores yesterday and today? I went out this morning/afternoon to two stores and only saw like two people doing it besides me. One store was taking call in reservations. They said their reservations were working yesterday so today was the only chance for people to put their names in. I'm definitely feeling pretty confident from getting a callback. 

Those have been open since Monday and the take call ins. Good luck.

Lol I feel like the use of an iPad in leu of seeing an actual physical list of names that have entered the raffle has really distorted alot of yall perception of the raffle 
laugh.gif

Jenners worked a deal with them

for real? Just so random. Seeing how they grew up so privileged, i wouldn't have thought they would even mess with PacSun clothing. If i weren't going on vacation, I'd go to the one in Santa Monica just to see the buffoonery. Popcorn and everything.

Work? She's never worked a day in her life.

Lol I feel like the use of an iPad in leu of seeing an actual physical list of names that have entered the raffle has really distorted alot of yall perception of the raffle 
laugh.gif
Nah, it just seemed way more legit and fair I guess you could say. Raffles with circus tickets are a joke, cause I'm sure a bunch just get thrown out or never entered, and it's easier for employees to rig it for their boys. This adidas ipad thing was pretty dope. It was just an adidas app and once you filled your info in it was sent. I read somewhere that the raffle is being handled by adidas headquarters and not the specific stores so if that's true I don't see how the stores can rig anything. But yeah, raffles are still sketch I guess, but this was definitely the best raffle experience I've had. We'll see how it goes come Friday...

I hit Aventura and Miami Beach today. Aventura said their reservation system wasn't working yesterday and I only saw one dude in there for the raffle when I was in store. They just had their ipad on the counter so I was able to add a few fam and friends to up my chances with no issue. They were also taking entries over the phone, but doubt they kept that up as the day went on cause I'm sure more people starting showing up late. The dude at Miami Beach had the ipad in the back of the store and had to get it when I asked. No one else in there for Yeezys while I was there though. Also had my sis call in some entries to Florida Mall adidas in Orlando. So I'm feeling confident.

Yeah one of my little side chicks from Orlando threw her name in for me as well, if I'm not mistaken @pleasesaythebaby confirmed they only have 20 pairs so I'm not putting much hope into that.

Miami Beach location/ confirmed app or bust for me

Plus, I've never gone to enter a raffle and literally seen NO ONE else entering. For Yeezys especially, it was just pretty odd. I think with the limited amount of adidas stores doing the instore raffle and short notice helps. Again, we'll see come Friday.

Did anybody else in chicago just see the foolishness villa just did?

Making people rush to downtown chicago for guaranteed tickets.

Lol @ Kendall Jenner working

i got flammed for asking about sizing. probably going to strike out but if i do somehow land a pair i would hate to get the wrong size

found from sneakerheadUK forum FB group

Work? She's never worked a day in her life.
pretty sure she's a full time model. Some might not consider that work though.. 
eyes.gif

I would've thought karmaloop be the first ones to sell these. But somehow Pac Sun got the deal, don't think it tied in to Kylie and Kendall already having multiple seasons of collaborations with Pac Sun over the past few years. 

Yeah, I'm in Chicago and saw the tweet. This is straight turning into too much more than just buying some shoes we like.

Saw the all white Tubulars in store today- super dope! If I strike out on the 350s I'm going right after those Tubulars. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom